Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook
So so so ugly that game but beautiful desert with robin

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with Pato going back, that's another Brasilian wonderkid of this generation who didn't quite make it in the leagues that matter for various reasons.

Unless they are defenders, leave em be.

pato_corinthians.jpg

Seems like the only thing Brazilian players care about is winning the World Cup, which make us Brazilian league fans happy. Teams are definitely affording high wages as well, which is plus to bring back stars like Pato, Robinho, Fred, Dinho etc. Players returning has proven successful, so why not partake with family, friends, culture, good wages, new NT coach, play the happy go lucky samba styles, and pick up a nice shiny new trophey .
cristiano-ronaldo-370-neymar-brazil-santos-new-hair.jpg

I agree, thats why this hype about Neymar should die down, brazilian players end up disappointing, The one that hurt me the most was Adriano, he was :ooh: when he came to Inter and was on the road to legend status, but I guess he didnt want it bad enough,women and partying derailed him, what a waste, all the money and allocates he could have got

Adriano-de-retour.jpg

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Case closed :manny:

And when he ruins his career by going to Chelsea it will be further evidence :manny:

I dont think Chelsea will go after Falcao, that get out clause is ridiculous :wow: Dont think Abromovich can take the embarrassment again of squandering money on strikers who underperform

Ba & Torres are enough until Lukaku is ready. Chelsea can rely on Ba as long as he stays uninjured

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: RVP is soft as fukk, any team with a solid, physical defense would easily keep him from goal. Rooney on the other hand is a different story

Well RVP has scored against Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, West Ham, Stoke and has scored against Everton numerous times, those first 5 having the 5 best defenses in the premier league based on goals conceded, Everton being 6th this season.

Where did this rumor come from that RVP is soft? He's had some injuries but on the reg my man is hard as fukk no hetero.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
If nigs were taking cannonballs to the dome in history as heroically as my man rvp took from dat goon ashley williams then we probably wouldn't even have heard of cats like Blackbeard and Sir Francis Drake. Soft?!? :wtf:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Chelsea will go after Falcao, that get out clause is ridiculous :wow: Dont think Abromovich can take the embarrassment again of squandering money on strikers who underperform

Ba & Torres are enough until Lukaku is ready. Chelsea can rely on Ba as long as he stays uninjured

Roman should've listened to AVB I guess :manny:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Well RVP has scored against Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, West Ham, Stoke and has scored against Everton numerous times, those first 5 having the 5 best defenses in the premier league based on goals conceded, Everton being 6th this season.

Where did this rumor come from that RVP is soft? He's had some injuries but on the reg my man is hard as fukk no hetero.

it's not a rumor, Drogba=physical, Rooney=physical, Ibrahimovic=physical, RVP is soft. He's got speed and a shot which are good weapons but can be stopped with good defense. Just don't give up a shot, stay goalside of him and mark him close so he doesnt beat you with his speed. West ham's defender gave him too much space starting from midfield, refused to position himself in front of van persie and got beat because of his naivety

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
it's not a rumor, Drogba=physical, Rooney=physical, Ibrahimovic=physical, RVP is soft. He's got speed and a shot which are good weapons but can be stopped with good defense. Just don't give up a shot, stay goalside of him and mark him close so he doesnt beat you with his speed. West ham's defender gave him too much space starting from midfield, refused to position himself in front of van persie and got beat because of his naivety

Why is physicality revered seemingly above everything else? It may be because that is what is emphasized in the premier league but only to a point is it helpful.

Having the ability and frame to bully defenders at will is nice but it's clearly been proven that supreme positioning, clever movement off the ball and high technical skills (all which RVP has, probably the best technical player in the prem) are very hard to stop. Plus RVP is decent in the air.

RVP: speed and a good shot. I'm done :dead:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
its 2013. there are no good defenses in world football. RVP about to :eat:

hes also overtaken bergkamp, which is also a shame but theres no denying he makes that 5 goal a season breh look :flabbynsick:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Physicality doesn't mean much without technique and skill. And technique and skill can overcome physicality as Barcelona have proven time and time again.