Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Friday night made out with a lesbian who described my lips as "so fukking supple". Then mistakenly elbowed her friend in the neck. Her friend turned out to be a girl I went to high school with who's dad is a pilot so she has his ballin ass house out in Tequesta to herself for large periods of time.

Went there last night. bytches had Pharcyde radio on pandora all night. These hipster bytches :wow:

You ready to join the mile high club?:shaq:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
that stacks fella seems to be genuinely mad at havoc.
@Stacks why you so mad breh. A new year is coming breh. Relax :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yo I didn't know the Redskins have a team song, Aussie Rules style :leon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OWA_U1GtGs"]Geelong football club theme song - YouTube[/ame]

sounding all old-timey and barbershop quartet and long mustaches and whatnot

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I wanted the Redskins to win and they did. Black excellence is in the playoffs now barring anything short of a miracle:salute:

My Eagles just ended an era today. It's been a good ride minus the fact that we never won the chip. Gonna miss the fat fukk honestly :sadbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I only saw the end, I thought I was gonna be a good sport about it but no, I couldn't watch any football after 4pm

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from Jack Reacher as per mastermind's recommendation thread in the arcadium

:ehh: and I actually mean ehh instead of using that smiley as a way of saying, 'not bad'

My movie only had 3 previews, felt a bit gypped honestly.

The new Jason Statham movie (who I swear has been making the same movie for seven years), new Marky Mark movie (could be ok) and GI Joe 3 (:childplease: they blow up London though, which I thought in the first they blew up Paris? Always some sort of major European city being destroyed in those movies I feel)

Jack Reacher. Absolutely terrible dialogue, with Werner Herzog saying some really terrible lines, "I bit my fingers off in prison because they were cold", "My name is Prisoner Human Being", "Can I use my knife to cut off my fingers?" "I DIDN'T HAVE A KNIFE IN PRISONN!!"

Them t*ts on Rosamund Pike though :datazz:

I sorta realized the movie was about low level construction contracts in Pittsburgh and sorta didn't really care about the outcome. And the Russian leather jacket hoodie gang with an old guy with no fingers just really weren't good villains at all.
They sort of give away the movie in the beginning though? :yeshrug:

The shooter in the beginning doesn't have hair? Then the shooter that is arrested has hair? Then they show one of the villains and he clearly has a shaved head? I said, "Oh so he's the shooter right?"

The end was sort of stupid? The audience is meant to believe that Jack Reacher is this really smart dude, smarter than all the lawyers and police. But then at the end he doesn't have a plan to rescue Helen, and Robert Duvall corrects him numerous times about shooting and he's all of the sudden out of ideas?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just got back from Jack Reacher as per mastermind's recommendation thread in the arcadium

:ehh: and I actually mean ehh instead of using that smiley as a way of saying, 'not bad'

My movie only had 3 previews, felt a bit gypped honestly.

The new Jason Statham movie (who I swear has been making the same movie for seven years), new Marky Mark movie (could be ok) and GI Joe 3 (:childplease: they blow up London though, which I thought in the first they blew up Paris? Always some sort of major European city being destroyed in those movies I feel)

Jack Reacher. Absolutely terrible dialogue, with Werner Herzog saying some really terrible lines, "I bit my fingers off in prison because they were cold", "My name is Prisoner Human Being", "Can I use my knife to cut off my fingers?" "I DIDN'T HAVE A KNIFE IN PRISONN!!"

Them t*ts on Rosamund Pike though :datazz:

I sorta realized the movie was about low level construction contracts in Pittsburgh and sorta didn't really care about the outcome. And the Russian leather jacket hoodie gang with an old guy with no fingers just really weren't good villains at all.
They sort of give away the movie in the beginning though? :yeshrug:

The shooter in the beginning doesn't have hair? Then the shooter that is arrested has hair? Then they show one of the villains and he clearly has a shaved head? I said, "Oh so he's the shooter right?"

The end was sort of stupid? The audience is meant to believe that Jack Reacher is this really smart dude, smarter than all the lawyers and police. But then at the end he doesn't have a plan to rescue Helen, and Robert Duvall corrects him numerous times about shooting and he's all of the sudden out of ideas?
technically, its a terrible movie.

but why I liked it was that action and fighting. I didnt expect anything but that, and it made up for it.

Jack Reacher sounds like those books are awful tho. Im glad they put Cruise in there instead of a 6'5" brolic guy who looks like he could catch a bullet with his chest :stopitslime:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
technically, its a terrible movie.

but why I liked it was that action and fighting. I didnt expect anything but that, and it made up for it.

Jack Reacher sounds like those books are awful tho. Im glad they put Cruise in there instead of a 6'5" brolic guy who looks like he could catch a bullet with his chest :stopitslime:

Yeah, action was decent. The car chase was alright too :ld:

New Ryan Gosling movie trailer came out, same director as Blue Valentine

2013 could be Gos's year :wow:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Romo dikking on McPhuck's McLife.

Do It is probably my favourite Liks song at this point.