Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Darts :bow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAi645DlYCs"]van Gerwen 9 DART Finish Vs Wade - WDC 30/12/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seeing his name makes me wanna play Championship Manager 01/02 :noah:

edit: LOL I have it on my PC
CM 01/02 - Free Download

In January 2009, Eidos - the company that holds the rights to the name 'Championship Manager 2001/2002 Season' announced that they would be making the game a legally free download and available only from their website.

In order for the game to run correctly, you will need to burn the downloaded files onto a blank CD/DVD. You may also opt to 'mount' the game; see below for details.

Once you have done that, only then will you be able to download and install the data updates, patches and other tools offered at champman0102.co.uk.

Important: We recommend getting and applying the latest official patch v3.9.68; it should help with errors in modern day computers.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm inclined to agree really, would be great if Chelsea got a genuine top quality player after being hoodwinked in the Hazard deal.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
When i gots me an angenda, you best believe i'm going hard in the paint friends...

iXP0jmwag3OV1.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Not sure how that's related but not a bad shout.

Though think they'd be better off buying a winger, or an inside foward, as all the cool kidz be sayin' n shyt. Move Cisse back properly upfront.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Arry Redknapp thought he would swan in here..liquidate funds within 1-2 years and head to a top four club..lol

Nah mate you're stuck with this Championship team..have seen better defending in MLS than today's QPR performance.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Didn't watch the match, how was Luiz in midfield? :coffee:

Like he always is anywhere on the field really. Some brilliance mixed with some stupidity mixed with him doing too much then not enough. Set up Torres for what would have been a score by 90% of good strikers but of course that didn't happen

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
'Arry Redknapp thought he would swan in here..liquidate funds within 1-2 years and head to a top four club..lol

Nah mate you're stuck with this Championship team..have seen better defending in MLS than today's QPR performance.

He needs more Africans....yeah definitely more Africans Muntari and Diarra in Jan:blessed: