Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs more Africans....yeah definitely more Africans Muntari and Diarra in Jan:blessed:

Definitely doesn't need more Africans. Who would want to play for a team that's sinking..did you see Clint hill's performance? What Suarez did to him on the first goal was what we used to do in school...laughable.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Since we're on the subject of women, i'm really tempted to spin a yarn for your entertainment.

Adultery, infidelity, betrayal of friendship, this one's got it all.

But i'm not actually sure who could be reading this so i won't until the dust settles:ninja1:

But consider this the preview to the greatest story i shall ever tell on this website.:smug:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Definitely doesn't need more Africans. Who would want to play for a team that's sinking..did you see Clint hill's performance? What Suarez did to him on the first goal was what we used to do in school...laughable.

mysmilie_636.gif
you can never have enough Africans. If suarez tried to nutmeg an African defender like he did hill....lets just say he wouldn't do it again :smugfavre:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Can't believe none of you nominated me in the poster of the year thread guys. I'm genuinely hurt over here.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Friday night made out with a lesbian who described my lips as "so fukking supple". Then mistakenly elbowed her friend in the neck. Her friend turned out to be a girl I went to high school with who's dad is a pilot so she has his ballin ass house out in Tequesta to herself for large periods of time.

Went there last night. bytches had Pharcyde radio on pandora all night. These hipster bytches :wow:

Going back for NYE. And I'm bringing nothing but Thug Passion :heh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
looking at your twets, i'm staggered by rodgers comments about players not earning their money and signing sturridge.