Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
What you've all been waiting for 22/23 Fantasy Football

Classic

H2H

You know they got a draft this year?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I watched the full video last night. I was surprised by how good Riise’s banter was with the guys.

Craig Bellamy is lucky that social media wasn’t what it is now back then because if word got out about a player attacking a teammate with a golf club, I’m sure no one would wanna play with him.

It honestly felt like Riise had watched the Filthy @Five in the past. Also Specs wasn't there and much as I enjoy Specs, he would've driven that interview into a few unnecessary tangents.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It honestly felt like Riise had watched the Filthy @Five in the past. Also Specs wasn't there and much as I enjoy Specs, he would've driven that interview into a few unnecessary tangents.

Yeah he must be a fan to an extent because he fit in perfectly. When he was talking about Arsenal fans being more realistic about where we are as a club, Specs would have definitely taken the bait and started an unnecessary convo.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

JLingz season is back
jlingz.png

One year, 80k per week.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What you've all been waiting for 22/23 Fantasy Football

Classic

H2H

We gotta find a way to add some money into this. Maybe do 3-4 prizes.

1 for the cup winner. 1 for the 1st half year winner (apertura) and for the 2nd half od the season (clausera), then maybe the most valuable squad.

Just some ideas.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We gotta find a way to add some money into this. Maybe do 3-4 prizes.

1 for the cup winner. 1 for the 1st half year winner (apertura) and for the 2nd half od the season (clausera), then maybe the most valuable squad.

Just some ideas.

We did a Euro 2012 thread pool. Which @ThaPrez won.

There are 2 reasons why not to bring money involved. A) Do you really trust to give money to some Internet random to hold for 10 months? B) Something could happen to the bursar for whatever reason and the moneys gone and then people got questions.