Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I always said I would never pay to go an international club friendly. But the possibility of seeing a Mexican club get slaughtered in front of a bunch of drunk Mexicans was too much to resist :ahh:

@Yayo Toure you’re the homie, but your boys better come through with a thrashing tonight or else :ufdup:

09-FFB768-E5-B0-4-E8-F-A539-B00-B48213-DD0.jpg

3-F677434-4080-4-DF3-A035-C27-D4-AB3-DA37.jpg

A0-F3-ADB9-A800-4037-8-BCD-BA83-C9-B853-C1.jpg

KDB already got one.

Erling will come on later, no Darwin Nunez vibes, just goals.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dybala at Roma will be interesting no doubt. If Jose and get him, Tammy and Zaniolo firing then they could be in business.
Defense will still be an issue for Roma.
When Smalling inevitably gets injured the Mancini-Ibanez duo will be in charge with Matic, who will inevitably get injured, in front of them :francis:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I know it's MLS, but a 6 piece? :why:

Inter Miami is one of the worst teams in the league. Just an absolutely disorganized dumpster fire of a team.

They bought a 22 year old striker from Argentina for 6 million but then sold him a year later to Philadelphia for half a mil. That player already has twice as many goals in half a season than he did with Miami.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Just watched my club, Charlotte FC, beat Chelsea on penalties. A 16 year old came on in stoppage time, and on his first senior touch, took on the Chelsea defense and drew the penalty that tied it up. Whole stadium erupted and gave him a standing ovation when he stepped on the field, and he delivered within seconds. Only a friendly but when the pk was converted, you would have sworn this was a damn champions league match, and we had clinched qualification for the next round :russ:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Inter Miami is one of the worst teams in the league. Just an absolutely disorganized dumpster fire of a team.

They bought a 22 year old striker from Argentina for 6 million but then sold him a year later to Philadelphia for half a mil. That player already has twice as many goals in half a season than he did with Miami.
I mean first and foremost that cheated league rules and go caught something serious.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Surely, Everton are favourites to get relegated? Their team is a mess and they still need to balance their books and sell players. I just can’t see how they’re able to field a competitive enough squad to stay up unless Lampard is able to get some Cobham boys on loan again.

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Lool didnt know that was what his golf swing celebration was about

I watched the full video last night. I was surprised by how good Riise’s banter was with the guys.

Craig Bellamy is lucky that social media wasn’t what it is now back then because if word got out about a player attacking a teammate with a golf club, I’m sure no one would wanna play with him.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I watched the full video last night. I was surprised by how good Riise’s banter was with the guys.

Craig Bellamy is lucky that social media wasn’t what it is now back then because if word got out about a player attacking a teammate with a golf club, I’m sure no one would wanna play with him.
Getting hammered two days before a champions league knockout game is crazy :dead: