Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wilshere might be the most overrated English player of last 20 years. Man bought into his own hype so much and it's probably why he's retiring at 30.

Remember this :skip:
wilshere0410zidane.jpg

I read somewhere that Wilshere played 54 matches for club and country when he was 19. That's one way to ruin a promising career.

The same thing likely happened to Rashford, and it might happen to Pedri too.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i need a smiley of :mjgrin: with nottingham forest hat. Anyone here got that?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Bruno - "Look who's back! :gladbron:"

Martial - "......:unimpressed:"

Bruno - "Anthony Martial is back :myman:"

Martial - "......:unimpressed:"

Bruno - "He will be back scoring goals :wow:"

Martial - "Give me some ASSISTS please
5ANGZud.png
"

Bruno - "I will for sure man :salute:"

Martial - "Thank you my G :obama:"

Bruno - "You know that we have that connection" :sas1:

This might not be the whole video but Bruno missed someone. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Looks like a 3rd opportunity to move on from trying to sign Frenkie. Becoming embarrassing now with him repeatedly saying he doesn't want to join United. He'll probably join Chelsea if they firm their offer for him.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Looks like a 3rd opportunity to move on from trying to sign Frenkie. Becoming embarrassing now with him repeatedly saying he doesn't want to join United. He'll probably join Chelsea if they firm their offer for him.
I don't blame FDJ at all and also don't think he doesn't want to join United at this point. Staying in Barcelona for the love of Barcelona ship has sailed. It's the 17m Barca owes him that's holding back the move. They want him out, also don't want to pay him what they owe him and are trying to paint him as a villain.

Only problem on United's end is that they don't have another target they can move on to. I'm willing to bet that they don't know about any other midfielder not named Declan Rice :francis:

So it's pretty much a sit and wait for Barca to blink situation. I highly doubt there's any truth to FDJ to Chelsea rumors.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
no mention of wilshere retirement at 30 and got the u18 job at Arsenal?

Honestly one the most talented players England has ever produced…imo he’s the reason for their new generation of ballers like Foden/Sancho/Graelish etc…England wasn’t producing these type of players and I bet they all looked up to him…injuries and his decision to bulk up and be a hard man ruined him…he was in the mold of the iniestas but wanted to be gerrard so bad lol…could have been so much more it’s a real shame…generational talent
:troll: