Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Does this guy have a preferred position? Because I can't see him being a CB for Arsenal or United.

He prefers CB.

And it's a very Dutch thing and influence to play undersize players at CB if they're good passers.

Obviously the 2 most famous undersize CB's are Baresi and Cannavaro.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

80M for Antony? :patrice:

No way he’s worth that much. Gakpo and sinisterra both had better seasons than him and one will probably get sold for 40 mil and the other got sold to Leeds for 25-30mil ? . Antony needs another season and it’s only right Ajax are demanding this much cause they don’t want their team gutted again.

Daps
Ajax has already been gutted. Who is even starting up top for them now? Is Brobbey coming back on loan again until they figure out how to replace Haller? They lost the spine of their formation now that Gravenberch and Timber are gone. They're being ripped apart yet again. That academy is going to have to do some magic to keep them competitive in CL (or in CL at all) this time around.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ajax has already been gutted. Who is even starting up top for them now? Is Brobbey coming back on loan again until they figure out how to replace Haller? They lost the spine of their formation now that Gravenberch and Timber are gone. They're being ripped apart yet again. That academy is going to have to do some magic to keep them competitive in CL (or in CL at all) this time around.

:lolbron:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He prefers CB.

And it's a very Dutch thing and influence to play undersize players at CB if they're good passers.

Obviously the 2 most famous undersize CB's are Baresi and Cannavaro.

I'm just not a fan of short CBs especially in the premier league. So I'm not convinced.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I6Kqt5K6AGolOuCMccJCp03NSocdPdolPauRjFuA9fd4JlF6CQyODY5x7G3APIHD283oti2iudnd=s800-nd-v1

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
The just sign bergeijn from spurs so at an attacking option