Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
no mention of wilshere retirement at 30 and got the u18 job at Arsenal?

Honestly one the most talented players England has ever produced…imo he’s the reason for their new generation of ballers like Foden/Sancho/Graelish etc…England wasn’t producing these type of players and I bet they all looked up to him…injuries and his decision to bulk up and be a hard man ruined him…he was in the mold of the iniestas but wanted to be gerrard so bad lol…could have been so much more it’s a real shame…generational talent

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
They’re saying Partey was setup? If true, these bytches really need to do jail time for this false accusation bullshyt they try to pull on nikkas

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
partey thing… I thought one of the accusers was his wife?

The fact Arsenal knew abt the old allegations makes it seem like he should be good…hope it’s false but 3 is 3 too many

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Wilshere might be the most overrated English player of last 20 years. Man bought into his own hype so much and it's probably why he's retiring at 30.

Remember this :skip:
wilshere0410zidane.jpg

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
no mention of wilshere retirement at 30 and got the u18 job at Arsenal?

Honestly one the most talented players England has ever produced…imo he’s the reason for their new generation of ballers like Foden/Sancho/Graelish etc…England wasn’t producing these type of players and I bet they all looked up to him…injuries and his decision to bulk up and be a hard man ruined him…he was in the mold of the iniestas but wanted to be gerrard so bad lol…could have been so much more it’s a real shame…generational talent
For the love of god man, have some dignity

:scust: