Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen a game where a team scores 7 goals, but look so weak in some many areas. Same problems that's been plaguing this teams was still on show yesterday.

Can't keep the ball, have trouble getting the ball when they lose it, still can't break down a team, when they have time to organize. Can only score from quick attacks or defensive mistakes.

Play like that against Bayern(especially that 1st half performance), they will get beat 7-3

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Ba to chelsea for 7.5 ? :ehh:

Sturridge to liverpool for 12 :ponder:

makes sense :comeon:

Damn those dodgy knees that seem unbreakable!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't get the point of bringing up the stats at all, Bale playing his first 20 plus games at LB negates everything
thats fair, but the same could be said for the first 20 games Theo played where he was a 16-17 year old and in and our of the first team.

If you want to look at just the last two seasons, Theo beats Bale in those stats as well.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Barkley, worst player on the pitch bar none. Taken about 8 touches and lost the ball half those times.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: didn't lose my coli cash shirt. made bets on everton and draw then saw the lineup

i think this is the match that clearly defines the CL race. no one taking west brom seriously, everton only half seriously. now not anymore.

united/city | chelsea/spurs/arsenal

concise

Veteran
Daps
on twitter just :laff: @ mo edu's tweets

poor guy. instead of scouting the opponent dude is like 'anyone know any good sushi restaurants in manchester"

and openly rooting for arsenal and whatnot. aint even in the 18 every week. its like getting paid to do nothing except hang out with a bunch of giant white people and a few of pulis's favorite black forwards :whoo:

:laugh: looks like some average guy's twitter

and I just got this opta 4-4-2 app and the free europa league version. "piff" as they say around here :krs:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wot a game. Everton away is the hardest game in the League imho.

Super Frankie Lampard :bow:

If only we didn't have a total collapse in November we'd be in a great position for the title.

Nah yoyoyo Everton are serious contenders for 4th.

Chelsea meeting Ba's representatives tonight apparently :jerk2: