Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I found my breh @mastermind on bigsoccer under the name DaPrince84 :mjpls:

no shyt breh, we all got accounts around these sites. coli, bs, f365. randomly found him one day too, dunno what it is.. the style or the arsenal forum but :yeshrug:

now see if you can find me, warning i'm even more extreme than on this forum, to keep up with the extreme bigsoccer views :leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah no exposal I was just looking through an old thread and saw somebody that had an avi that looked familiar and then when I seen Location: MD Team: Arsenal I knew it was a rap :russ:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
no shyt breh, we all got accounts around these sites. coli, bs, f365. randomly found him one day too, dunno what it is.. the style or the arsenal forum but :yeshrug:

now see if you can find me, warning i'm even more extreme than on this forum, to keep up with the extreme bigsoccer views :leostare:

I seen someone in one of those boxing chatrooms named yoyoyo1 was that you b?

I swear it was the most random shyt cuz I was only looking up threads on the state of U.S. strikers :skip:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
speaking of other forums, already got banned from two spurs forums for keeping it real.

and the one thats tolerated me the most, i already got some fans lookin at me weird :hmm:

@Grams I registered with that name on a bunch of places before, abandoned those nicks or eventually got banned. im guessin it was me at one time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I found my breh @mastermind on bigsoccer under the name DaPrince84 :mjpls:
a lot of us on here are on there.

I like forcing middle class/middle age white posters to face uncomfortable truths about themselves with regards to race :manny:

If you see anything inflammatory from me, its usually about race. :skip:

I try to bring some of the Coli banter over there, and some get it while others dont. I barely post on the US soccer boards anymore on there because they are a bunch of bytches who get upset when you call someone an idiot for saying something idiotic about the quality of "X" USA player.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you aint lying, i got red carded a bunch of times, moderator warnings for personal insults, its ridiculous

first forum i ever signed up to though, retired my regular nickname but have had it for 10 years :whew:

edit: 11.

and recently got a warning for calling someone a self-hating american soccer fan :heh: (which is true, too many of these types)

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is my only account. I used to post on hockeyfights.com...no cism but let's just say I couldn't handle the demographics
mysmilie_1569.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
a lot of us on here are on there.

I like forcing middle class/middle age white posters to face uncomfortable truths about themselves with regards to race :manny:

If you see anything inflammatory from me, its usually about race. :skip:

I try to bring some of the Coli banter over there, and some get it while others dont. I barely post on the US soccer boards anymore on there because they are a bunch of bytches who get upset when you call someone an idiot for saying something idiotic about the quality of "X" USA player.
examples?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
green site/coli ruined me. i used to be a respected member of various separate internet communities (boxing, soccer, movies) and found some forums way too large and messy to even post. dont even remember how i found green site but it was manageable, you could talk everything just in one forum, and the rest was history. aint posted regularly on other forums in years

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i don't get boards that don't allow banter. i could step outside and have a civil conversation about sports with any number of well-mannered strangers. i use the internet for a sports/fukkery swirl. thought that was the point

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you aint lying, i got red carded a bunch of times, moderator warnings for personal insults, its ridiculous

first forum i ever signed up to though, retired my regular nickname but have had it for 10 years :whew:

edit: 11.

and recently got a warning for calling someone a self-hating american soccer fan :heh: (which is true, too many of these types)
I signed up in 2001 :smugfavre:

I did not post on there for about 5 years after that. I think I forgot I had that account. They started to send emails to my account about buying jerseys so I went back there one day and noticed I was logged in.:krs:

just continued onward

The USA forums are absolutely the worst too, but its all good to call Mexicans names like many of them do. :leostare:

examples?
too many to search.

I notice white people on the internet get mad when you talk about race in any manor, so I like to find the source. I dont think many are racist, but its funny to see the hostility and uncomforable posts when its talked about.

concise

Veteran
Daps
i don't get boards that don't allow banter. i could step outside and have a civil conversation about sports with any number of well-mannered strangers. i use the internet for a sports/fukkery swirl. thought that was the point

I don't know if my perception is correct, but it seems to me that sports forums are usually the most tightly controlled when it comes to trolling/bantz/jokes. :laugh: Makes no sense.

As for BS, it's main use to me was just for info.

:russ: at self-hating american soccer fan being a cardable offense. Always loved the term "spazzos" as well.