Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I like seeing the players actually happy when they score. I hate that shyt where they run towards the corner and hop on top of the guy that scored and mess up his hair while he has this look of annoyance on his face

Yeah, I think some people can be dikks when they score. The guy who sprints and people try to grab him and he rips their hands off.

I honestly like Ronaldo's 'Come to Daddy' celebration. The ultimate 'look at me I'm a prick' move.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Through my travels in Portlandia. Thought this was pretty sharp. SOS @Stewart Downing :bryan:

yNwWn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yeah, I think some people can be dikks when they score. The guy who sprints and people try to grab him and he rips their hands off.

I honestly like Ronaldo's 'Come to Daddy' celebration. The ultimate 'look at me I'm a prick' move.

That reminded me of that Suarez gif from earlier this year where he is the only one celebrating and everyone else had already ran up field:russ:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Hello, you lads don't know me I post in JBO, I post alot of pics, so i thought i would stop in and show you Mario Balotelli's girl
A9RShT6CAAI5TLZ.jpg:large

A8X9atTCIAAWgel.jpg:large

a014d950de22432e422a1e32c33ec895.jpg

He better hope he can consistently make that starting 11 again or he might be hit with the :mjpls: pretty soon

I'll be there to show her a real winner when that happens too:troll:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny because his 1st ever game for Arsenal in the reserves he played striker and was never used there till what 5 games ago.
Still don't see him as a striker tbh. Especially not in the 4-3-3.

He scored 3 today so that sounds wrong, but put us up against a half decent team who aren't leaving gaps in behind and he will struggle.

Right now he makes the wrong runs for a striker and can't hold the ball up. I worry that against a decent/deeper defence he will be totally nullified.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate missing games live, downloading and trying to watch them is just long for me, unless it's really really big game.