Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Silly move for all parties this Ba one, if you ask me.

But the silliest part of all is Liverpool paying 13million for Sturridge while Ba replaces him for 7million.

Oh Liverpool
AcqDO.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dude we get it, you hate Bale(and every other Spurs player not named Dempsey or Friedel) now, because he gets the shine while Clint rides the pine.:laugh:

:dempsey: I've been stepping up the hate for sure, but I believed this before Clint came over :mjpls:

best left footed runner in a straight line ever, this Bale :ahh:

and FYI he's ridden the pine TWICE all season. first time spurs got destroyed by arsenal, second time yesterday coming off an injury. so :dempsey: to you, sir

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silly move for all parties this Ba one, if you ask me.

But the silliest part of all is Liverpool paying 13million for Sturridge while Ba replaces him for 7million.

Oh Liverpool
AcqDO.gif

You're going to have to explain that one. :wtf:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and FYI he's ridden the pine TWICE all season. first time spurs got destroyed by arsenal, second time yesterday coming off an injury. so :dempsey: to you, sir

That loss to Arsenal had nothing to do with Clint

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You're going to have to explain that one. :wtf:

Chelsea: Is he the new main striker, replacing Torres? If so lol, he's not at that level, good luck. Falcao to Ba, the premier league rejoices.
Newcastle: Obviously.
Ba: If he's not replacing Torres, then how is he playing?

Unless Ba fancies getting paid a lot more to play a lot less i suppose. But i choose not to think the worst about football players you understand:whoa:

If he's playing from the left/right, then is it not limiting Moses' chances? I'd rather let him get more game time and develop.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That loss to Arsenal had nothing to do with Clint

a player's importance to a team is not measured in easily viewable statistics.

if you want easy to understand proof for simpletons such as yourself, i suggest becoming a baseball fan instead :dempsey:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the fukk happened to your Coli Cash? :dwillhuh:

i put half of it on everton not losing til i saw the lineups and forgot fellaini wasnt playing. i covered myself and put the other half on chelsea. i literally could not lose :birdman:

dempsey has been a minor disappointment. then again he had no preseason with the team. played very well in december, one of the best performers. but got an injury over the holiday rush so his momentum has stopped a bit.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea: Is he the new main striker, replacing Torres? If so lol, he's not at that level, good luck. Falcao to Ba, the premier league rejoices.
Newcastle: Obviously.
Ba: If he's not replacing Torres, then how is he playing?

Unless Ba fancies getting paid a lot more to play a lot less i suppose. But i choose not to think the worst about football players you understand:whoa:

If he's playing from the left/right, then is it not limiting Moses' chances? I'd rather let him get more game time and develop.

He'll be the main striker until the end of the season and will be part of a group of strikers afterwards.

He is miles better than Torres and will walk into the team. There is no chance of Ba coming and playing second fiddle to Torres or playing out wide.

The Falcao stuff, if it ever happens, will be a summer job. And even if we did get him every top team has 3 or 4 good strikers to rotate. Ba will be a very useful player for us.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a player's importance to a team is not measured in easily viewable statistics.

if you want easy to understand proof for simpletons such as yourself, i suggest becoming a baseball fan instead :dempsey:

Breh please stop it, Spurs lost because they got a man sent off. I don't know what the fukk you are even trying to convey with that post.

Leave the complex post game to KOTK

And by the by, Dembele is more important to this current Spurs team than Dempsey

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
He'll be the main striker until the end of the season and will be part of a group of strikers afterwards.

He is miles better than Torres and will walk into the team. There is no chance of Ba coming and playing second fiddle to Torres or playing out wide.

The Falcao stuff, if it ever happens, will be a summer job. And even if we did get him every top team has 3 or 4 good strikers to rotate. Ba will be a very useful player for us.

Hmmm.

You play a system with only 1 striker though, you can't keep 3/4 happy. And it's not like us where the man playing of the main striker is another striker, you exclusively play midfielders in that position.

At a quick glance it's a no brainer, but i'm not so sure in the long run.