Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal the only Top Team team he can start upfront week in week out, everyone else hes gunna be the sub striker or played out on the wing.

Exactly, he will maximize his potential with us. Won't walk in as a striker at any of the clubs chasing him. Might even end up having a chance competing for a England striker spot if he finishes out the year with us in such form.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
because Wenger knows he will leave if he doesn't give him a chance to play there. But then again the way Walcott is playing now will force Arsenal to be priced out of his services.

If they had just given him the 100K he was asking last year, it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

tbh Wenger did say he would end up as a striker anyway, this is long forgotten by people. Its just Wengers stubbornness and he doesnt like being told what to do, is what takes shyt so long with Arsenal.

Walcott up to the point of the Reading cup game didnt even deserve that money he was askin for, he would go 2 steps forward only to go 3 steps back with injuries thats the story of his career. But since the Reading cup game hes been good, even if he has still missed a game or 2 with injury

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theo has only been ready since the middle of last season to be honest.....

I wonder if Hodgeson will play him upfront in front of Rooney

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie U-Gos was predicting this would eventually happen all those years on the :hamster:

:salute: Theo has finally arrived.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He's a ball playing centerback that needs to improve some aspects of his game.

I don't really see a match in midfield against Aston Villa as some sort of legitimate barometer of his ability to play in midfield.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's a ball playing centerback that needs to improve some aspects of his game.

I don't really see a match in midfield against Aston Villa as some sort of legitimate barometer of his ability to play in midfield.

Fifa13 is my barometer tbh

Hes too reckless to play CB for now and his on the ball ability is wasted playin that far back and Chelsea do miss someone in midfield who gives them energy and who can drive forward from deep with the ball. Ramires gives them energy but hes a much better runner off the ball and we all know that Mikel doesnt do to much in a game.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luiz gets caught out too many times in defence, is too attack minded and doesnt track back, plays too many risky balls and is rubbish at marking