Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
hope France continues to go on a losing streak so they can get that fraud out the paint and Greizman goes with him :ahh:

he doesn't have Pogba in the midfield to bail him out, since he refuses to call up other creative midfielders

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
So is this Bissouma pending case a real thing or is it just one of those rumours? I find it hard that he's just been able to continue playing if he was under investigation. Was he even arrested?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
So is this Bissouma pending case a real thing or is it just one of those rumours? I find it hard that he's just been able to continue playing if he was under investigation. Was he even arrested?

I remember reading the case was gonna get thrown out. I can't imagine teams pursuing him knowing there's a chance he could do time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bissouma goes for £25m and we're out here flirting with Leicester for Tielemans for £40m. Our transfer team is absolutely garbage :scust:

but we got ten mill to reinvest in our team for guendouzi whose now playing for france :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm half-watching Australia-Peru on mute, so I only just noticed they're playing in Qatar. They moved an entire tournament to November to avoid the obscene Qatari heat, but they're still scheduling June qualifiers there? FIFA bureaucracy is so non-sensical.
The game was played at night. They could theoretically have done the same for the WC, but would mean time zones wouldnt be ideal for global viewership. Also traveling supporters wouldnt be able to go outside during the day lol.