Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peru had way too much trouble with the finishing, you already know you're about to lose on penalties when that happens. Overall both sides were mediocre. Hope Australia gets thrashed all through that ho ass group.

Last edited:
Daps

Bayern getting a good player at a very young age. It's rough that he didn't want to follow ETH to United because that would have been a fantastic signing for them.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND is this guy any good? It looks like both Richarlison and Raphinha are ahead of him for Brazil :francis: but then again bum ass Everton Ribiero still gets burn :manny:

Antony is a good player, but I’m not sure how his game would translate to playing for the Man U side that I saw last season. He has a lot of flash and he’s fun to watch (which is why the pundits that only watch YouTube highlights love him), but he’s the type of guy that needs the talent around him to be up to par in order to shine. Him going to Man U seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I think he’s a guy that makes a good team great, but I don’t think he’ll do much to help Man U with the way it’s currently constructed.

And I wouldn’t put much stock in Tite’s team selection. He normally goes with the guys he has more experience with and that make him comfortable.