Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Salisu has officially flipped to Ghana as well. All that talk of only choosing players that played in WCQ died down too after most of that squad got smacked up by Japan yesterday.
Yep, saw the results. Ayew brothers still starting in 2022 for Ghana? That can’t be life.

Salisu, Odoi, Nketiah and Lamptey is a very good look since they are all pretty young.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox is doing a terrible job covering the nations league. UEFA cannot be happy. I literally had no idea where to find the England vs. Germany game. I wish it wasn't a precursor to the World Cup, but they are such a lazy network when it comes to football

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fox is doing a terrible job covering the nations league. UEFA cannot be happy. I literally had no idea where to find the England vs. Germany game. I wish it wasn't a precursor to the World Cup, but they are such a lazy network when it comes to football

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Dragging FDJ to Manchester.

200.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They've turned it on later though.
That's when Mbappe, Guendouzi and Nkunku came on but you know come World Cup first name in that starting eleven will be Griezmann :francis:

:mjcry:
This club is a curse to anyone who comes near it.

We'll always have the first 25 minutes of that Crystal Palace match
KMZKj84.png