Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Moyes/Felliani transfer window vibes
Webp-net-resizeimage-83.png

r926sterge491.webp

Man Utd should know by now if creh wants to join.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This whole nations league window has been terrible football quality wise. I feel for the players lol they dont wanna be there :mjlol: They dreaming of the beach in Marbella after a hard season. Players legs are gone

I still can't believe multiple people in UEFA sat together and came up with another competition to grind players down and make more money.

There wasn't anything wrong with the old ways of friendlies and experimentation during them.
:beli:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Euros. 85 million pound transfer fee.

Assuming Liverpool close the deal, I'm a little nervous considering he's only had 1 great season and 2 years ago he was in the Spanish 2and division. But we'll see, he certainly has the work rate to succeed in Klopp's system.

Pros to that

Played and scored vs Bayern Barca Ajax and Liverpool in the CL. And he has played for a big club that has high expectations. Obviously Benfica aren't an elite team but they are expected to win the league and do well in Europe.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Paulo Sousa forced his way out of the Poland job in December to take over Flamengo, and he’s already gotten fired :dead:

Now Flamengo are bringing Dorival Júnior back for a third stint in charge. Club is in shambles :ahh: