Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Newcastle is gonna be a problem :francis:

Yeah. He'll try and grow the club organically instead of going for big names straight away and getting their pants pulled down becuase they are only there because the agent has forced the player there because of the money on offer. I expect Potter to be the #1 choice if Howe doesn't work out. Try and get him before the likes of Arsenal Spurs and Leicester come knocking.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How does Sterling miss so many sitters

It's a couple of things. Composure and he doesn't have a good shooting technique. Now my theory to this is that because he is so fast but yet so small (5'7) his legs are to fast for his own good. If he was either a little bit slower or a bit taller he would give himself more time to have a better touch, set him himself and then shoot like Mbrappe does. When Sterling shoots everything always looked bit rushed. As he hasn't fully set himself or he takes too long to make a decision. :hubie:

Movement wise he is very good thats why he always gets those chances in the first place and its always been the best part of his game.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Local club rambles while drinking beer like a yt:

MBFC gave up the lead, tied it, and gave up another goal. A player did a solid overhead kick, and #31 cleared it while it was heading to goal during a corner. Not saying it was a guaranteed goal, but it was one of the most mindboggling things I've seen live. Only thing beats it was Di Natale being a fukking prick.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Haaland is so good man. 4 goals and 1 assist in these two games against sweden

Daps
Pochettino gone. No surprise - at least it’s official. Can only be a matter of time for the Zizou announcement.