Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Paulo Sousa forced his way out of the Poland job in December to take over Flamengo, and he’s already gotten fired :dead:

Now Flamengo are bringing Dorival Júnior back for a third stint in charge.

They haven't actually fired dude yet, he's still working as if nothing's happened lol that's what's crazy

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Jose P finally got his first win with Nigeria. Probably should have gotten 1-2 more goals but good to be back to winning ways.

We need to start firing more goals in though. Outside CIV, I think Nigeria has the best attack on paper but we still aren't firing as we should be.

Midfield needs a lot of work though...such a shame we couldn't punch a ticket to Qatar. Would have helped with recruiting the likes of Eze. Lamptey has already flipped his allegiance for Ghana. I think Odoi and Nketiah will be coming next.

concise

Veteran
Daps

missed a whole lot of rumors yesterday including multiple sources claiming Ecuador was about to be kicked out. 🤣

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Jose P finally got his first win with Nigeria. Probably should have gotten 1-2 more goals but good to be back to winning ways.

We need to start firing more goals in though. Outside CIV, I think Nigeria has the best attack on paper but we still aren't firing as we should be.

Midfield needs a lot of work though...such a shame we couldn't punch a ticket to Qatar. Would have helped with recruiting the likes of Eze. Lamptey has already flipped his allegiance for Ghana. I think Odoi and Nketiah will be coming next.

Salisu has officially flipped to Ghana as well. All that talk of only choosing players that played in WCQ died down too after most of that squad got smacked up by Japan yesterday.