Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

My favourite player after Rooney left
:mjcry:

Unfairly scapegoated by media and fans, although I did feel let down by him this season but it's understandable given he knew he wouldn't be staying and abuse he has received from fans.

This really is the best for all parties, Pogba can go somewhere and start challenging for trophies again and United fans can be done with a player they blame for everything.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

My favourite player after Rooney left
:mjcry:

Unfairly scapegoated by media and fans, although I did feel let down by him this season but it's understandable given he knew he wouldn't be staying and abuse he has received from fans.

This really is the best for all parties, Pogba can go somewhere and start challenging for trophies again and United fans can be done with a player they blame for everything.

Pogba got blamed for everything wrong with the team. He could play the perfect pass and the player mishandled it, but he still get blamed for it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pogba got blamed for everything wrong with the team. He could play the perfect pass and the player mishandled it, but he still get blamed for it.

And what about Pogba getting robbed for the ball while taking too long? whose fault is that?

Pogba and United are both to blame for a variety of reasons as to why the transfer was a overall failure. Especially after the promising start.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And what about Pogba getting robbed for the ball while taking too long? whose fault is that?

Pogba and United are both to blame for a variety of reasons as to why the transfer was a overall failure. Especially after the promising start.
Where does he rank in disposessed stats? Where in the field does he get dispossessed?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Today, in training, Neymar got hurt again. He injured the same foot he had surgery on a few years ago:francis:

mr-glass-they-called-me-mr-glass.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Where does he rank in disposessed stats? Where in the field does he get dispossessed?

I dont need stats to tell me what ive seen in 6 years he plays too slow. That's why he gets robbed. And we had this conversation back in August. I'm not going to look for new stats I'll give you the ones I used last time.

/

:mjlol:

Going off the PL site.

Pogba was dispossessed 50 times in 26 games last season. Which was 4th highest amongst midfielders. The 3 above him was Armstrong 68 Harrison 63 and Townsend 59. The 3 after Pogba were Anguissa 50 RLC 42 and Mount 41. All who played 30+ games last season.

Let me guess Pogba was unlucky on 98.7% of them.

Whatever you do don't check 18/19 season. :hubie:

Whoscored Explanation

Dispossessed
- Being tackled by an opponent without attempting to dribble past them

This is starting stats for 20/21

9 starts out wide 23 dispossession
12 starts central 24 dispossession

21starts 2+ dispossession per game is poor for someone of Pogba ability. 26 games at 1.9

Bu-bu-but Pogba being played out of position on the left wing.

Remember that 18/19 season I mentioned earlier. 35 games 89 dispossession. How many of them where on the left you ask. 1. 34 games central at 2.5 dispossession per game.

Taking too many touches is BS right :sas2:

Pogba in open space is amazing Pogba when he is getting pressed and harried not so good.