Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I'll go to my grave saying that world cup should've been Brazil vs Italy :francis:
79c158dcdd4143de994c2d5a12953be2.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The only stat needed to explain Pogba's time at United is around 90 matches missed over 5 years :hubie:

That's almost 3 seasons worth of matches and then you have to consider all the matches he needed to ramp up back to fitness before getting injured again :francis:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I want Scotland to win but they have McTominay filling in as a right back :patrice:
He can do the least damage to his own team as a fullback :manny: It's mind boggling that Scotland or anyone ever uses him as a center back :mindblown: He is out of his depth defensively and positionally in the midfield, so moving him back further is even dumber.

If anything he should be moved forward, his best spells of play always included forward runs and scoring. He's basically a Championship level Dele Alli who ended up as a defensive midfielder.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I'll be honest, I wasn't that impressed with Nunez when I saw him in that 2 leg tie with Benfica and Liverpool. He was always whining for the ball in the final third and not looking at teammates when he did have it. He seems a bit immature; he should be going to a winning club with a good dressing room like Juventus or Real Madrid. He'd wash out at United for sure.