Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
short-term ONLY "anti glazer clauses" from what I read.

and hence of not much use.

Believe it's 10 years where they aren't allowed to take any director fees whilst also agreeing to invest nearly 2bn into the club during that period.

If they continue to grow the brand, remain successful, upgrade the stadium etc (basically all the things they've agreed to) then fair play, let them make their money.
We were never going to get another Roman but at least we didn't end up with people like Glazers. :manny:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

nikka willing to die for Mourinho, but can’t break off his biological daughter 1500 a month smh :skip:
If you read the article he has 2 other daughters he refuses to pay support for. :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This Darwin Nunez guy we're linked with is just another Lukaku but he's worse. :mjcry:

Imagine Bruno spamming inaccurate passes to Nunez's awful first touch. :stopitslime:

You got Martial for that silky first touch. :mjgrin:

Darwin has better work rate and can play LW in a front 3. He will keep on fighting whilst Lukaku will disengage when things aren't going well within a game.

If youre keeping C dot then youll need someone exactly like Darwin to do the dirty work.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
You got Martial for that silky first touch. :mjgrin:

Darwin has better work rate and can play LW in a front 3. He will keep on fighting whilst Lukaku will disengage when things aren't going well within a game.

If youre keeping C dot then youll need someone exactly like Darwin to do the dirty work.
So a less polished Cavani then? Who got flak for bottling chances in big moments? This Summer transfer window is going to be fun..:wow:

I know this club will be dumb enough to get him.

We haven't even agreed a fee for Timber yet.

After how we treated Donny and how we're going to treat Erik Ten Hag, I can't blame Ajax for having trying to keep him. :dead:

And Martial ain't staying unless he wants to go to Portugal and find his third wife to cheat on. :skip:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So a less polished Cavani then? Who got flak for bottling chances in big moments? This Summer transfer window is going to be fun..:wow:

I know this club will be dumb enough to get him.

We haven't even agreed a fee for Timber yet.

After how we treated Donny and how we're going to treat Erik Ten Hag, I can't blame Ajax for having trying to keep him. :dead:

And Martial ain't staying unless he wants to go to Portugal and find his third wife to cheat on. :skip:

Cavani and Suarez (how the phuck he got away with all them ricochets off defenders ill never know). Like I said before Uruguayans like to fight they peak Grinta players.

I'm not sure if he has Cavani levels of movement yet. When I first saw Cavani I called him Crespo and that was in the u20 world cup back in 07.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

happiness-laughing.gif

Tuchel, Kante and now Mount.

Man Utd upgrade their recruitment processes and suddenly want anything Chelsea. Pretty flattering tbf. :wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Believe it's 10 years where they aren't allowed to take any director fees whilst also agreeing to invest nearly 2bn into the club during that period.

If they continue to grow the brand, remain successful, upgrade the stadium etc (basically all the things they've agreed to) then fair play, let them make their money.
We were never going to get another Roman but at least we didn't end up with people like Glazers. :manny:

that does not prevent them from turning into "the Glazers".

just as it wouldn't have stopped past owner abramovich from going crazy in 2021 and turning into the glazers.

10 years is nothing.