Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I dont need stats to tell me what ive seen in 6 years he plays too slow. That's why he gets robbed. And we had this conversation back in August. I'm not going to look for new stats I'll give you the ones I used last time.

Pogba in open space is amazing Pogba when he is getting pressed and harried not so good.
fam…you pull stats all the time on here to prove your point. Now its all about eye test :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fam…you pull stats all the time on here to prove your point. Now its all about eye test :russ:

Because we've already had this conversation. So why am I going to spend time looking for new stats when I can give the same ones as last time. Bu-bu-but he got 4 assists vs Leeds.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
not really.

not all non handsome players are all time greats. it's just that most of them are non handsome.

he does have all time great talent though

Who plays too slow for the PL. Nothing wrong with that. Never questioned his talent or ability just not suited to the PL. Just like Veron wasnt.

Just like I was right with Lukaku for all of those years people wanted to use his goal record as him being elite and I kept on telling people he's not that good. Look at it now people in here don't even try to defend him. I'm sure those that did defend him previously pile on on the jokes now.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
dance-funny.gif

Props to him:ehh: