Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Pep mad coz we the only ones keeping the EPL respectable. Without Liverpool the table suddenly looks like the Bundesliga and Ligue 1. Wrapped up by February. There's a 20 point gap between City and Chelsea :huhldup:

He would love a decade of easy titles. The whole league need to thank us tbh
Yet another CL disasterclass in the competition he was brought in to win and still hasn’t that boy down bad :bryan:

@Yayo Toure and the Citeh fans all claim we the most hated team in the land it don’t make sense :damn:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We really should’ve been out of sight by the 60th minute. At least 3/4-0 up with players to rest for the derby.

3 points is 3 points but this just continues to prove how out of his depth Arteta is. Hanging on against a 10 man relegation team at home.

Don’t @ me.
You’re probably the only fan that gets mad when your team wins

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Because I was the only poster to echo those same sentiments in this thread right?

You come off as unreasonable. And don't sound like someone who apparently been watching football since the mid to late 90's. You're too much of an extremist. You sure you ain't Stan/Tracy from the Athletic comment section?

Arsenal ain't been the Arsenal you trying to portray them as in over 15-16 years. Arteta is basically George Graham v.2 in changing the culture and making the team younger and using academy players. Doubt he'll have the success of Graham but the culture has changed for the better. Apart from the drinking and drugs but it was the 80's and 90's

It's like youre a scorned Ozil Guendouzi Auba fan. That evil Lego hair killed my heroes. :mjcry:

Last edited: