Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Chelsea vs Leeds will be interesting as well leading into to the North London Derby.

Arsenal beat Tottenham and they're in the Champions League, Chelsea fukk up again Tottenham or Arsenal get another shot depending on the result.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brighton spinning Utd for 4 goals but we’re here making 10 man relegation zone Leeds look respectable kmt

I'd argue that it's sometimes harder to play 10 men. They get more compact, sit in the low block. But Martinelli missed some key chances that woulda put the game to bed. And I'd argue that Leeds back line is better than United's :russ:

Good match from Eddie, but he gets goals from hustle, Arsenal need FINISHERS.

NLD about to be nuts. But if Conte tells them let loose I have no idea what will happen. Son always turns up against Arsenal.

I'm feeling like it'll be 2-3, Arsenal. Saka gonna pop off. Ain't no way this gonna be a 1-1 or 1-0.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Worst time to be playing Leeds right now. Prior to getting bent over by City, there were unbeaten in 5 games. They are going to fight for their lives in this one. They simply can’t afford to slip up and go back into the relegation zone.

IF Arsenal beat them Tomorrow, then we’ll beat Spurs. We’ll have to momentum going into that Derby. Only thing Spurs will have over us is the home advantage and having 24 hours more rest.

And the league is finished. City are not going to relinquish the only silverware they can win this season. Nothing for Liverpool to be ashamed of… you were competing with an open check book.

Trying to win all four titles would’ve required a Herculean effort. Finishing 3 points off city is commendable in context.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
So can we stop pretending that the title race is not over???? Rest them nikkas on tuesday and win the fa cup