Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man City without Dias, Walker and Stones for the final round of fixtures. Good thing they still have Nathan Ake.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

:russ:

One covid title at that :dead:

Pep mad coz we the only ones keeping the EPL respectable. Without Liverpool the table suddenly looks like the Bundesliga and Ligue 1. Wrapped up by February. There's a 20 point gap between City and Chelsea :huhldup:

He would love a decade of easy titles. The whole league need to thank us tbh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can’t think of a more salty manager in history. At least when Jose would moan, there was a level of self-deprecation in his rants. Klopp is so bytch made when results don’t go his way it’s unreal.

How about having a Plan B instead of taking digs at other team’s tactics?
Jan 2021 I posted this. And I have another similar one from 2018.:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
AC Milan are really about to let the Scudetto slip through their fingers. :dead:
Can’t believe the last time they won the title was when Peter Crouch knocked them out of the champions league.:dead:

edit- of course they score as soon as I post this.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Hellas Verona :steviej:
AC Milan are really about to let the Scudetto slip through their fingers. :dead:
Can’t believe the last time they won the title was when Peter Crouch knocked them out of the champions league.:dead:

edit- of course they score as soon as I post this.

Observers are worried, Believers shall enjoy :mjlit: