Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It took my a day to fully process the fukkery of last night.

I TOLD man on this board that 4-3 going to Madrid was a RISK. But I didn't think they'd keel over and die like this. That extra time period was DEPRESSING for City. They were already defeated...after it went to ET I knew Madrid would win. Mentally broken. As much as I hate Los Blancos....they have the UCL magic...it's like Usain Bolt at the Olympics....

Perfect example of what happens when you get too used to winning and all that. Reminds me of Barca/Roma.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I rate Tuchel highly but his refusal to use Tammy, even in a back-up role, has cost us big time. This is why you need a director of football or people with a plan in charge of squad building.

Bought a fat mess for a 100m when they had Tammy at home. Beyond brain dead.

That line got me dead. :mjlol:

That fat mess was also scoring lots of goals Serie A, to be fair, and Tammy was getting meme'd for missing headers like that West Ham game last season. :hubie:

I know Dortmund were stingy but no way in hell Tuchel would want someone like Lukaku. Seems like a Marina sigining.