Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It took my a day to fully process the fukkery of last night.

I TOLD man on this board that 4-3 going to Madrid was a RISK. But I didn't think they'd keel over and die like this. That extra time period was DEPRESSING for City. They were already defeated...after it went to ET I knew Madrid would win. Mentally broken. As much as I hate Los Blancos....they have the UCL magic...it's like Usain Bolt at the Olympics....

Perfect example of what happens when you get too used to winning and all that. Reminds me of Barca/Roma.

120 minutes is an extremely long time at the Santiago Bernabeu - Vinicius last week (via Juanito)

:wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Liverpool vs Real Madrid in France.
Frankfurt vs Rangers in Spain.
Roma vs Feyenoord in Albania (:skip:).

pSXcgwZ.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Tammy Abraham in tears. Helped Roma get to their first European final in 31 years.

Wasn't even on the bench in the UCL final. :mjcry: @SCORCH

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Damn shame for West Ham. Moyes took that depleted team to a European semi final, they have to focus on getting back to either the Europa League or Conference.

Frankfurt deserved it though.:manny:

Should sell Cresswell. :hhh:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nkunku might be better than Haaland. It feels inevitable that he's gonna score every time I watch him play.
The one everyone is sleeping on is big Vic :ufdup:

Broken face, covid, team full of selfish players that don’t play to his strengths and still putting in work :wow: when he gets that Prem move and hits final form :ohlawd: