Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As soon as So’ton scored, I turned the volume down on my phone and carried sunbathing with my Mrs. We don’t have it in us to come back from behind and I’m not letting Arsenal ruin my holiday :heh:

where you travelled to?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
As soon as So’ton scored, I turned the volume down on my phone and carried sunbathing with my Mrs. We don’t have it in us to come back from behind and I’m not letting Arsenal ruin my holiday :heh:
Where did you fly off to? :ehh:

Or are you at your local park? :mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
People gotta stop going at Kante like this when trying to defend Pogba.

Kante 'knows his place' lol why? Because he just plays ball and keeps a low profile?

An innocent black man characterised as some docile c00n all in the defence of Pogba. :dead:

You're not wrong, BUT. They only like Kante cause he's doesn't speak much, aka:
"He's one of the good ones" :mjpls:

"He's harmless":mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
People gotta stop going at Kante like this when trying to defend Pogba.

Kante 'knows his place' lol why? Because he just plays ball and keeps a low profile?

An innocent black man characterised as some docile c00n all in the defence of Pogba. :dead:

nobody said c00n.

:mjlol: don't understand brehs.

which non-smiling "unique character" black player like roy keane, stevie G or party man pogbs do they "love".

every black footy breh that gets that sort of praise flashes those gums and keeps his arrogance in check. otherwise he wouldn't be loved.

ronaldinho, kante, yorke .. loved. also have the habit of skinning their teeth at every opportunity aka being "friendly".

rashford loved as "young and harmless" .. until now when he is getting more outspoken.

makelele, viera, sol campbell, ferdinand not loved .. just respected.

which "no nonsense" breh like cantona, keane, terry is "loved" by brits? which zlatan type? zlatan is like mayweather and we see how much mayweather's "unique personality" is loved :mjlol:

did you miss the cautionary tale of frank bruno? are you blind breh?

as a black football player, sportsman or professional even you cannot be "uppity" or you will not get those plaudits.

ask lennox lewis (the greatest UK boxer ever) or linford christie / daley thompson (greatest british athlete ever) or lewis hamilton (greatest driver ever) what happens if you don't make them feel comfortable

gruff rough-edged people like ian botham, nigel mansell or keane are loved .. glitzy crehs like beckham, george best, gascoigne are loved .. normal black men like lewis, hamilton and christie are only "respected" while subservient grinning, skinning brehs like frank bruno, dwight yorke and mo farah get that love in their place.

skinning and grinning, laughing and joking brehs is what they love ...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see how some of Kante's "fans" would react if he traded in his Mini Cooper for a Lambo. :mjpls:

He upgraded a long time ago and nobody said anything :yeshrug:

image-d00568bdd5-1.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I understand booing him for not signing a new contract but this was not the match to do that. He was playing d-mid today with Bruno and Lingard on either side of him :picard:

Sure he gassed after 45 minutes today instead of his usual 60 minutes:heh: but compared to Bruno he looked great.