Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Stevie is right..poor second half and were poor vs benfica...yes we scored 3 in both games...but alot laziness

:francis:it aint negative i just know pool can be better than the last 2 games.....

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Neither do Chelsea and mistakes aside they should have wiped the floor with Madrid.

The problem for Madrid is that Man City are even more physically intense and athletic than Chelsea.
their midfield is more creative but not more physical than Chelsea's. and they play alot more ball to feet.

if Kroos and Casemiro don't play, I still think it's 50/50. plus no Cancelo in the first left who is another creative player

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Twellman is garbage, yeah.

ESPN still thinks that Americans won't watch European football if all the voices on commentary have non-American accents.

That's a pet peeve of mine.

On the flipside given the type of content ESPN has it's on par for them :manny:

Outside a handful of shows I swear they present their content as if the audience is slow :deadmanny:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
A pep masterclass there with selection and only using one sub (forced through injury) :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unai-emery.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
what a game !!!

klopp is a boss manager.

liverpool are a great team. i think they are better than city. tougher and more reliable.
You a smart guy :myman:

Major issues this season holding leads.

Brighton, City, Brentford, Benfica, Chelsea.
Breh you know I been banging same drum all season but Citeh only team in the world that can punish us for that it don’t mean nothing and they haven’t ultimately as tense as all these games been we one up :jawalrus: IT WORKS :blessed: Kloppo knows what he doing, he’s so criminally underrated tactically, nikkas still think he’s just some rah rah manager :scusthov:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Carlo isn’t an idiot and benches kroos for camavinga valverde modric and casemiro would more than handle man city.

Considering how Kroos' reacted to being subbed off in the second leg I can't see that happening.

their midfield is more creative but not more physical than Chelsea's. and they play alot more ball to feet.

if Kroos and Casemiro don't play, I still think it's 50/50. plus no Cancelo in the first left who is another creative player

Madrid could barely cope with the Chelsea press at times and City press and swarm the ball better than they do.

You're 100% right about Casemiro btw. Genuinely cannot believe he has built the reputation he has when the reality is so far removed. It's absurd :mjlol: disastrous footballer.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Considering how Kroos' reacted to being subbed off in the second leg I can't see that happening.

Madrid could barely cope with the Chelsea press at times and City press and swarm the ball better than they do.

You're 100% right about Casemiro btw. Genuinely cannot believe he has built the reputation he has when the reality is so far removed. It's absurd :mjlol: disastrous footballer.
Just guaranteed us Madrid and a CL win thank you :myman: