Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
But we eating good, while others are an unknown quantity:heh:
:blessed:
When I got into the NBA I really liked Dallas. Probably a residual of that. Actually think if I was gonna have to live alone then I'd wanna do it like the start of No Country For Old Men. Not set in Dallas but close enough:shaq2:
go to utah. basketball team with strong white history a la dallas mavs and no country for men like scenery, and some better

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dream spot is somewhere in Latin America or Africa, not the usual ones, Santiago, Chile, cause I love their art scene, got a good music scene out there , lots of Indie good art coming from their. Also I would love to spend some time in Black areas of Peru, Ecuador, West Coast of Colombia, and the black areas of Montevideo.

In Africa, Sao Tome & Principe, read a lot about this country, basically just a smaller version of Cape Verde, without the we not African nonsense.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I imagine they're like a spiteful Amish.

the best parts of utah have no people in them :bryan:

Zion-national-park.jpg

9939_10982_Arches_National_Park_Utah_md.jpg

:wow:

doing mescaline there is on the top 50 things to do before i die list

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dallas is supposed to be a nice city. I havent been out there, but I have a lot of "family" that live there.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
fukkin brilliant :laugh:

The aforementioned breh who lives with his girl who fukked up Vegas? Her best friend. She was over their house, went in the fridge, then legit hit her friend with ":sitdown: That's my dad's competition" when she saw a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's.

I don't even know what brand is her dad's but if they're beefing with Baby Ray they already fukking lost.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The aforementioned breh who lives with his girl who fukked up Vegas? Her best friend. She was over their house, went in the fridge, then legit hit her friend with ":sitdown: That's my dad's competition" when she saw a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's.

I don't even know what brand is her dad's but if they're beefing with Baby Ray they already fukking lost.

:laff:

Honestly though....my parents haven't bought anything other than Baby Ray for at least over 10 years no hyperbole.

Only bbq sauce I know of is Masterpiece which, even when I was a kid knew was lame, when they merged/collaborated with Lays to make the bbq chips....

Out of their fukking mind honestly.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Honestly though...was listening to one of those songs in one of my previous posts and Anna Lunoe....so bad :datazz:

In terms of looks everything I'd want in a woman. When she's all made up that is :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:win: