Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Three Shakhtar players in top 100? Two in top 35? :whoa: They're trying too hard. :whoa:

:uwotm8?:

They deserve to be there. And there's four of them in the list btw; Srna, Willian, Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan. If anything Srna and Fernandinho should be higher than they are.

Shakhtar is one of the top 5 or 6 teams in Europe easy.

concise

Veteran
Daps
it started out with a legit "does anyone celebrate kwanzaa".. went 20 mins with no response

changed it to something obviously inflammatory and the first response was like 30 seconds later :facepalm:

its why i never make threads, theres no point

typical, just typical :laugh:

Seems like the stadium is full... Is soccer becoming one of the main sports in the US ? Can it take hockey out of the big 4 ?

The grass sucks tho :scusthov:

There is no big 4 in America. :heh: Only 3.

And that's not grass in Seattle. :skip:

Depending on when you went, the ratchet mall was either Wellington Green or Palm Beach Lakes. The real cool one was definitely Palm Beach Gardens. Green was cool until they closed Palm Beach Lakes (on account of how fukked up it was) and that crowd migrated.

The funniest thing about this town is how close the super exclusive is to the absolute fukked up.

Gangland did a (shytty) documentary about Top 6, a haitian gang based out of Lake Worth, a tiny WPB suburb. Well, you could be driving around the area where most of them, typical southern hood setting, then without noticing it seamlessly transition into some massive houses just tucked off in the cut.

I know a girl who's dad is a bbq sauce baron with a three story house with a pool house and a two story garage that lives in Lake Worth five minutes away from the MOST ratchet family I know. I mean a mother living with three daugters, two of them with kids of their own and the other in a lesbian relationship in a two bedroom house type hood.

And these mawfukkas do NOT cross the lines.
The police are extra quick to find a mawfukka who doesn't belong in a certain area. They outlawed sagging pants in Riviera Beach :damn:

Miami, and just about all of Florida, is so weird to me.
People following strict borders. Houses everywhere, and a concentration of world-renown party spots.
And let's not even mention sunny Tampa and all the death metal that comes out of there.

concise

Veteran
Daps
LL licking his lips 26 times in 4 minutes makes me laugh since 2002 :russ:

And no wonder Lennox had a pot belly when he fought Klitschko. Still tore that face up :salute:

Did you really count it? :laff:

I stop after noticing like 3 in the first few seconds and couldn't finish. :laff:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
There is no big 4 in America. :heh: Only 3.

And that's not grass in Seattle. :skip:
[...]
US Football, baseball, basketball and hockey aren't the main sports there ?
Which one of the above do you leave out ?

concise

Veteran
Daps
US Football, baseball, basketball and hockey aren't the main sports there ?
Which one of the above do you leave out ?

http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/72280-does-anyone-actually-miss-nhl.html#.UNmjGWdSTbw

http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/38849-so-we-not-talmbout-nhl-lockout.html#.UNmjHmdSTbw

Work stoppages are big news for the other sports. This gets barely any coverage because barely anyone cares.

http://deadspin.com/bristolmetrics/

Hate to reference ESPN, but many people get their sports coverage from there:
The NHL drought continues: Steve Levy was able to sneak in a 15-second NHL lockout update at the end of Monday's broadcast, good enough to keep the NHL from being shut out in coverage yet again. From June 15 (the week after the Stanley Cup final) through Dec. 13, hockey has received 18 total minutes of coverage on the SportsCenter, which amounts to 0.2 percent.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:uwotm8?:

They deserve to be there. And there's four of them in the list btw; Srna, Willian, Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan. If anything Srna and Fernandinho should be higher than they are.

Shakhtar is one of the top 5 or 6 teams in Europe easy.

Surely you have no ulterior motive here :mjpls:

How about Oscar being 37th, 40 spots ahead of Cazorla. :heh: Joke list.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Merry Christmas brehs.

I love y'all :to:

A-9YgJ6CAAMtDw6.jpg

Sagna :damn:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
yeah i've read good things about that place on here tbh. Wouldn't put much stock in it happening any time soon.

Austin is :noah: hipster bishes,6th street, SXSW , local foodspots. might relocate after i graduate.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surely you have no ulterior motive here :mjpls:

How about Oscar being 37th, 40 spots ahead of Cazorla. :heh: Joke list.

No ulterior motive breh. There are teams that have beaten us and I think most of their players are shyt (Utd for example) but these Shakhtar boys are quality.

When Oscar is busy winning the Ballon d'Or in a coupla years time Cazorla will be :flabbynsick: playing for Tenerife or summat.

Just realised no Marchisio on the list lol, throw that shyt in the bushes.