Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif

Glad I've shut off for the the year.

Last edited:
Daps
Only team that can stop England is France basically.

Our second team would beat at least 90% of the teams in it let’s be fair.

You have some confidence in England ?

We still have Waistcoat in charge who I have no faith in

As soon as we come up against a half decent team we are going out because of the negative football that we play

We couldnt even beat a very poor Italy at home and then watched North Macedonia beat them away from home

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You have some confidence in England ?

We still have Waistcoat in charge who I have no faith in

As soon as we come up against a half decent team we are going out because of the negative football that we play

We couldnt even beat a very poor Italy at home and then watched North Macedonia beat them away from home
Italy weren't 'very poor' at the Euros though, just because they lost to N. Macedonia lets not rewrite history.

We have tournament experience and have arguably the best set of attacking players in the tournament along with France. We should rightly be at least top three in terms of favourites. :manny:

The only team i'd be wary of playing is France just because of the level of talent they have, otherwise we should fear no one.:hubie:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
England fans being delusional is a pastime breh

So is watching them lose and getting their heart broken :banderas:
We're technically the best team in Europe at the tournament, we're better than every team in South America. The rest don't matter.

Far from delusional to think we have a good chance of winning it.