Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then what would you say about when it happened during the Euros for England vs Denmark or last Copa America.

Look, I’m not excusing the actions but lets not act like hooliganism isn’t present in other confederations.

Redditors like looking for any little infraction to justifying their bias.

Saw someone say “this is why AFCON and African football isn’t taken seriously by the other Federations”. It’s thinly veiled excuses to shyt on African nations
Who's excusing UEFA? At least they did something about it. My point is that the keeper looked like he was getting scoped out by Seal Team Six in Somalia. Them shyts were EVERYWHERE. I don't care what fed it is, shyt was wack.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lasers were distracting both teams initially

honestly Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal would all be through in a fair world

In 3 games against Senegal these past months Egypt never scored during regular action. Only Senegal own goals and shoot-out. Hell they needed shoot-outs in every single round at the AFCON to get to the Final, they have a solid defense but otherwise they might just not be that good tbh :yeshrug:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Crying at the Algerian player wasting time laying on the floor AFTER they scored only for Cameroon to score 45 seconds later

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

I know we regressed a lot the last year or so but I know damn well Cameroon is gonna be yet another embarrassment in the next WC.

Senegal is probably the only hope for any African team to play decent. Maybe Morocco if they can get rid of Vahid.