Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Senegal and Morocco are my only two shouts for realistic knockout stage appearances at the WC. The rest will need a very good draw and luck to get any results.

Morocco should have plenty of fans at their games, considering they have expats in Qatar as well.
do you know what the temperature will be like in Qatar by November?

if it's superhot, it could work in some of these teams favor

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn, I missed so much fukkery tonight. I don’t really fukk with international games but the headlines I’m seeing from the African qualifiers have me :russ:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
After watching the Copa and Conmebol qualifiers Ecuador and Peru were the 2 teams I enjoyed watching the most. Shame for Peru not to make it. Really enjoyed their football in Russia last time.

Peru likely to make it. They play Australia in the Inter confederation playoffs. I dont see them losing tbh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Peru likely to make it. They play Australia in the Inter confederation playoffs. I dont see them losing tbh

:whoo:

I didn't check the Peru result. On the broadcast they were alluding to Peru losing I thought they meant today but it was last weeks match. And I knew Colombia had won. My excuse was that it was the early hours of the morning for me :ld:

On another note the 2nd half of Ecuador/Argentina might of aged me 10 years with all the time wasting antics. And Rodrigo De Paul needs to get Rock'd . I can see why El Cholo signed him.