Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah shyt is brazy and can actually cause damage. The fact that Africa allows it is embarrassing breh

Then what would you say about when it happened during the Euros for England vs Denmark or last Copa America.

Look, I’m not excusing the actions but lets not act like hooliganism isn’t present in other confederations.

Redditors like looking for any little infraction to justifying their bias.

Saw someone say “this is why AFCON and African football isn’t taken seriously by the other Federations”. It’s thinly veiled excuses to shyt on African nations

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Tunisia qualifying for the WC with pure shythouse football. 1 OG scored over 2 legs.

I wish Moussa Dembele switched his allegiance because Mali needed some serious fire power.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Canada can move into pot 3 with a win vs Panama now with Nigeria and Tunisia both drawing today....

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Then what would you say about when it happened during the Euros for England vs Denmark or last Copa America.

Look, I’m not excusing the actions but lets not act like hooliganism isn’t present in other confederations.

Redditors like looking for any little infraction to justifying their bias.

Saw someone say “this is why AFCON and African football isn’t taken seriously by the other Federations”. It’s thinly veiled excuses to shyt on African nations
most these redditers bytching about everything only started watching soccer from 2014 or later.

most of them are American, Canadian and gen z Brits