Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Still furious over that Pool game last week, couldve been closer to top 4, seasons practically over after that Villa game, ive almost given up. On to Fulham then, a win ties us with Stoke moving up 4 places, from 12th to 8th. @Eddie Bryant mate we need you now more than ever.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Piers Morgan on twitter everyday talking about fire Wegner....when Wegner sells his best players every year and still qualifies for a CL.

That's good business.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and yet, arsenal's 3rd :leon:
:leon:

Piers Morgan on twitter everyday talking about fire Wegner....when Wegner sells his best players every year and still qualifies for a CL.

That's good business.

only idiots take anything that man says serious

in fact, im amazed this dude is leading the charge for gun control in this country.:beli:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:leon:

only idiots take anything that man says serious

in fact, im amazed this dude is leading the charge for gun control in this country.:beli:
Looks like you're stuck with dem thangs then:umad:

The underlying reason for him wanting to ban them is the type to pull but not pop.

I could see him smothering an infrm person though, under most circumstances. :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Looks like you're stuck with dem thangs then:umad:

The underlying reason for him wanting to ban them is the type to pull but not pop.

I could see him smothering an infrm person though, under most circumstances. :ld:

i dont disagree.

A good place to start is with an assault weapons ban. There is no reason for any non-military American to have an M-16. Just none. You fire it at an animal while you are hunting, that animal gets disintegrated. You have it in your home for protection, you will end up destroying that spot in your home.

But Piers leading this and becoming the voice of reason?:what: