Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Finishing up Provided You Don't Kiss Me, and I've been wondering the whole time how did Clough never get hands thrown at him :dwillhuh:

Granted I haven't finished yet, but surely someone threw hands at this fukker. He talked too reckless for people to just be like, "k got it bro :leon:"

Either he scared the shyt out of anyone he gave a bollocking too, people overly respected him to not even dare going there or he had a super nice hands game.

Either way Clough da gawd :bow: so many comparisons b/w him and mou tbh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Finishing up Provided You Don't Kiss Me, and I've been wondering the whole time how did Clough never get hands thrown at him :dwillhuh:

Granted I haven't finished yet, but surely someone threw hands at this fukker. He talked too reckless for people to just be like, "k got it bro :leon:"

Either he scared the shyt out of anyone he gave a bollocking too, people overly respected him to not even dare going there or he had a super nice hands game.

Either way Clough da gawd :bow: so many comparisons b/w him and mou tbh

Im still waitin for Jose to call out Floyd Mayweather and also kick and punch 2 chelsea fans then make the them say sorry on live tv by forcin them to give him a peck on the cheek.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Im still waitin for Jose to call out Floyd Mayweather and also kick and punch 2 chelsea fans then make the them say sorry on live tv by forcin them to give him a peck on the cheek.

True. I think that's something all Jose fans know down under, that in all likelihood he's probably soft as fukk. The man eye poked a cancer patient ffs :pachaha:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Not to be all dramatic but today's seemingly routine game is an important time in Clint's Spurs career. First time since the Arsenal game where there's the possibility he starts on the bench. After Ade got that red Clint got a second chance and had a wonderful month, one of the best Spurs players. But now all the players are healthy again and we'll see exactly what AVB thinks and whether he acts rationally, which you never know with this guy. Clint will either be a solid starter or the first guy off the bench, which by definition he isn't that type of player and should try to move on.