Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
QPR boss Harry Redknapp: "There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them."

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.
"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."
Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

--

Transfer window + 'Arry = :lawd::lawd::lawd:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QPR boss Harry Redknapp: "There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them."

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.
"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."
Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

--

images

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

--

Arry's pissed that the ACN is happenin next month. Thats already reduced 25% of his transfer targets

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

--

what a dikk :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
LFC is always on yur mind breh but not today huh?:laugh: how convenient:krs:

Well Liverpool are a football team and this is a football thread, so why shouldnt I mention them you know thats the idea of the thread.

You on the other hand, mention me when Suarez ties his laces. Its rather disturbing that when you see Suarez do something on the pitch, which is his job, you think of me :scusthov: No wonder you live in Queens

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Props on a dap on the Olympic thread after USA beat Canada @mastermind

Funny part of the thread. those Canadians salty as fukk after that lost.

Epic thread. :wow:

Last edited by a moderator: