Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fukk that, ferris bueller on hbo, thats an auto watch

tumblr_m6xw4krsIj1rae5vno1_500.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"I heard that you were feeling ill. Headache, fever, and a chill. I came to help restore your pluck, cause Im the nurse who likes to..." :deadmanny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fook that lads, it's 2:20 am and Bachelor Party starring Tawny Kitaen and Tom Hanks is on IFC :win: saw this movie when I was 8 on Paramount Channel 20 back in the day on my old switch knob TV :smugdraper:

i bet its real awkward when tom and tawny might see each other now. one has a houseload of oscars and the other is famous for Whitesnake videos and beating up Scott Erickson

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
:russ:
Former Liverpool and Chelsea midfielder Raul Meireles has been hit with an 11-match ban for spitting at a referee, according to reports.

The Portuguese international is now in Turkey with Fenerbahce and was accused following his dismissal in the country's most ferocious derby against Galatasaray last weekend.

Meireles confronted referee Halis Ozkahya after he was given a second yellow card in the second half of the 2-1 defeat. It was claimed then that he spat at the official while also making a homophobic remark.

Read more: Raul Meireles banned for 11 matches for spitting at a referee, says reports | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEkThzc_Mo"]Raul Meireles Red card- Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce (2-1) 16/12/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
For a footballing weirdo like me, plenty of good stuff today, gives me a chance to watch things I normally wouldn't.

Pescara/Catania
Cagliari/Juve

Az/Twente (must-watch)

Valencia/Getafe
Atletico Madrid/Celta Vigo

Brest/PSG

Blackpool/Wolves