Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
These clubs that buy these players at ridiculous valuations only have themselves to blame when the player under performs.

Exactly. Rice is an excellent player but that value is beyond insane. Especially when you consider the rest of the squad that needs to be fixed. spending all that money on Rice doesnt make any sense.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
These clubs that buy these players at ridiculous valuations only have themselves to blame when the player under performs.
manchester-united-fc.gif

Hope that Ralf has them Red Bull links for us.

There were rumours that the board might bush him in the summer though. Probably just rumours...:sadcam:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Chel/Real is a tough one to call. City will dispatch Atleti easily. Atleti are not a good side at all this season.

Liverpool will beat Benfica and Bayern to get past Villareal.

I cant call Liverpool/Bayern in the semis. While City v Chelsea/Real is also too close to call.
Vini much improved this year whe if Carlo isn’t an idiot and plays valverde and camavinga real advancing. If he stick with kcm chelsea advancing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what a week champions league, europa league, league games, exciting finishes march madness, top boy new season :blessed:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Think I would have preferred them over 2 legs then just meeting them in the final at a neutral ground

I think in a one off game at a neutral ground they could beat us but over 2 legs with one being at Anfield, I think they would crumble with the atmosphere created at Anfield

We have to get past Benfica first, revenge for 05/06 season I think, then Bayern,
Which will not be an easy game

But I'm confident enough, I said before the season started on here now we have Van Dijk and crowds back at Anfield its going to be a completly different Liverpool and we will be there or there abouts in all competitions

In a one-off game in a neutral location, I think City has the advantage. Pep shyt the bed last season in the final so I would like to believe that he wouldn't overthink it this go around if he makes it.

breh, if it ends up deciding whether Liverpool do the quadruple or City goes trophyless :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The storyline writes itself :wow: