Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Fabien Ruiz. Real need some Spaniards to keep the Socios happy.

I hope Ruiz can stay at Napoli but that’s unlikely. But my reports say Aurelian is pretty much gone. Hopefully we wins the Coupe de France before going.

Theyve already lost their best player in January.

Leicester vs PSV going to be pure piff. Neither team can defend. :mjlit: Gakpo and Noni should cause havoc.

That LC/PSV tie could be a UCL match proper. Rooting for LC to win UECL and WHU for EL.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
While better value. The likelihood is he'll be using United as a stepping stone to Real Barca or PSG.

Secondly the more expensive the Frenchman the more likely he'll flop in the PL coming from elsewhere just going off recent history. :hubie:

I thought I read somewhere Tchoumeni is available for cheap as he has just one year left? around £30m should get him.

United need to learn they cant just throw money at the problems. They need to recruit wisely and actually build a squad.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Good draw for Chelsea – if they hurry, Skyscanner says that they can get there and back on Ryanair for £124 a head, so approx. £5,000 for a travelling party of 40 people.

If they’re willing to stay a bit outside the centre, hostel beds are up for grabs for £15 a pop, so just 600 total for one night, or £1,200 if they want the extra day to acclimatise.

That leaves £13,800 in change. Easy – provided they book quickly – you know Ryanair, those prices will go up the longer they leave it.

:russ:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Idk why y’all writing off the Yellow Submarines. Could actually be a tricky tie for Bayern.

It’s City vs Atlethi I’m not too sure which way it’ll go. Cholo just needs to ensure Correra is playing for both legs.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Some years ago I read an article on PSG hooligans and there were some who were bankers, dentists or other good paying jobs. Yet come match night, those dudes were turning to demons organizing fights with opposite hools and just wilding out.

imagining this shyt is killing me :russ:
Dentist during the week, Ultra on match days :russ: