Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Everton receive handball apology

:hhh:

fukk is VAR good for if they can't even deal with that in real time

Absolutely criminal

PGMOL more concerned about protecting referees than what's right. The standard has been in hell for far too long.

I'd rather they do away with the VAR referee and have a central location that handles VAR matters.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

English media are the absolute worst. All asking a variation of the same question because they each individually need a soundbite for their channel. Good on him for telling them to fack off.

Obviously there are bigger and more important things happening in the world but I still feel sorry for Tuchel. :manny:

This is the first time in aaaaaaages that we've found a coach that's both highly skilled and a decent character but the job is becoming a nuisance for him because of things completely out of his control.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember thinking all the talk about dude being the real deal and eventually surpassing Neymar when they came out was some edgy, tryhard shyt even then.

Personally, I want Jorge Jesus. I don’t care if he’s not Brazilian, he had Flamengo playing phenomenal football.

Just the other day when Tite said he's stepping down they were talking about "Guardiola would be great" :mjlol: watch CBF have Cuca in that bytch calling up Hulk and shyt. I don't see them appointing any foreign coach.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
is current Salah equal to Prime Messi?
No...
S6jnOJj.png