Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This what the average cac uk or otherwise feel. Racism to them is not a problem and over blown.

I hate to says in a football thread but on average they dont see us as people just as entertainment..

Dude actually said what's the difference between ism and mistreating a cat?:dwillhuh:

:ufdup:

This was never a football thread in the first place. Just the new posters didn't like music being posted and general chat going on along with the football. This thread was basically The Coliseum the Spot and TLR rolled into one without he click bait shyt posting.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

This was never a football thread in the first place. Just the new posters didn't like music being posted and general chat going on along with the football. This thread was basically The Coliseum the Spot and TLR rolled into one without he click bait shyt posting.

I remember years ago reading this and another thread like:dwillhuh: the hell these nikkas talking about:russ: but yea one post was about arsenal the next about some random shyt lol

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Breh, Rashford has campaigned tiredlessly to help these neglected children eat a decent meal everyday, and these same clowns who boo the kneeling have effectively told him to “shut up and dribble.”

He’s a better man than me, because I would’ve told them “I hope your kids starve you mush mouth twats.” :pacspit:

To be honest everyone makes fun of Rashford. I see your point though. :hubie:

Juelzing. :mjlol:

This is why Zouma will probably get a less severe punishment, from the folks who also don't condone what he did but seeing the :mjpls: and the vegetarians slightly backing him.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
To be honest everyone makes fun of Rashford. I see your point though. :hubie:

Juelzing. :mjlol:

This is why Zouma will probably get a less severe punishment, from the folks who also don't condone what he did but seeing the :mjpls: and the vegetarians slightly backing him.

Summed it up perfectly. Race would never have been mentioned if a white player was the one committing the offense. He just had to get it out there.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Let’s just keep it real. A lot of white Brits feel aggrieved by kneeling and BLM. They see it as capitulating to a minority who are “eroding” and attacking their culture, with the statues being pulled down.

Even though it has been thoroughly explained that the kneeling is for racial equality, these right winged brexit zealots still see it as an affront to themselves.

Now they’ve got a black player in their crosshairs, he’s a proxy by which they can take their frustration out on. I can’t feel sorry for Zouma because a lot of these African French players be on that :mjpls: themselves.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s got a pawg/Algerian woman. They don’t see themselves as “black”. He’s a piece of shyt for abusing a cat but even more dumb for allowing himself to be filmed doing it.

This will not go away because footballers have been under heavy scrutiny these past few years, and with Mendy and Greenwood moving mad, this only adds to further public scrutiny of these players. West Ham really left him out to dry by playing him.

Sounds kinda :mjpls: you might need a break from TLR :hubie:

Some of these so called Animal Lovers are full of shyt if they really loved animals they wouldn't be eating chicken or steaks etc. Not saying you're wrong about the race angle but Left right right left it's all BS. Doesn't matter what side you're on people are always looking for some sort of outrage and it's seems animals bands both sides together if only they could do that for other things.

Footballers have always been under heavy scrutiny so saying its a new/recent thing is nonsense. You could go back to the moment Jimmy Hill got the cap abolished and people have felt someway about the footballers earnings being better since then.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Sounds kinda :mjpls: you might need a break from TLR :hubie:

Some of these so called Animal Lovers are full of shyt if they really loved animals they wouldn't be eating chicken or steaks etc. Not saying you're wrong about the race angle but Left right right left it's all BS. Doesn't matter what side you're on people are always looking for some sort of outrage and it's seems animals bands both sides together if only they could do that for other things.

Footballers have always been under heavy scrutiny so saying its a new/recent thing is nonsense. You could go back to the moment Jimmy Hill got the cap abolished and people have felt someway about the footballers earnings being better since then.
Can’t leave TLR alone, the game needs me. :mjgrin: Plus, that’s my spiritual home.:yeshrug:

And I stand by what I said, anyone who abuses animals are pieces of shyt to me.

And there’s no way you can’t tell me Francophone footballers aren’t heavily :mjpls:. Most black footballers are to some degree but Francophone Africans, especially those raised in France, hate anything black. I’ve been to France and seen it too many times first hand.

Thuram said out of his own mouth that his French team mates called him racist for having a black wife, and questioned if there was something wrong with him.:gucci::scust:

Breh, I never said footballers weren’t under scrutiny before, I’m saying within the past few years from rape cases, to drug use etc, they are now even more so under the spotlight.

You can’t be moving mad, especially if you’re a black player. They’re looking for one wrong move to pounce on you. They forced Rashford and Lingard to apologize for taking a photo with Wiley.:gucci:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Zouma should have the cat taken away and should be banned from keeping animals, but that’s it. Anything beyond that is nonsense hysteria.

They’re acting like he’s evil incarnate, spouting nonsense about “THIS IS A SIGN HE COULD HARM HUMANS!” when this theory, even in kids when looking towards violence as an adult, is more or less a load of shyt.

The outpouring of hate has been massively disproportionate considering how other, more serious issues have been viewed/reacted to.

If you think giving a cat a slap is worse than abusing other human beings you’re a fukking lunatic, and likely coming from a position of privilege.

That’s my 2 pence.:hubie:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Zouma should have the cat taken away and should be banned from keeping animals, but that’s it. Anything beyond that is nonsense hysteria.

Maybe the “Kick It Out” logo should be replaced with a Zouma’s foot up a cat. That seems to really galvanise the people.:dwillhuh:

Can’t remember this same energy for Terry or Suarez.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Never seen so much hypocrisy and hysterics than this Zouma shyt

Animal cruelty is terrible and all.

But if you love animals so much like most of them claim, you'd not eat the fukking things. All I'm seeing on profiles is cat outrage next to lamb platters :mjlol:

It's actually retarded

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he phucked up but I cannot be the only person to think this has all gone too far with everyone piling on. When there are far more important issues going on in society and in the world that needs people's focus and attention more.

Shyt has gotten way more traction than the Greenwood situation, where he allegedly Beat up and raped a woman :gucci:

These animal really do value them more than humans for real :bryan:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can’t leave TLR alone, the game needs me. :mjgrin: Plus, that’s my spiritual home.:yeshrug:

And I stand by what I said, anyone who abuses animals are pieces of shyt to me.

And there’s no way you can’t tell me Francophone footballers aren’t heavily :mjpls:. Most black footballers are to some degree but Francophone Africans, especially those raised in France, hate anything black. I’ve been to France and seen it too many times first hand.

Thuram said out of his own mouth that his French team mates called him racist for having a black wife, and questioned if there was something wrong with him.:gucci::scust:

Breh, I never said footballers weren’t under scrutiny before, I’m saying within the past few years from rape cases, to drug use etc, they are now even more so under the spotlight.

You can’t be moving mad, especially if you’re a black player. They’re looking for one wrong move to pounce on you. They forced Rashford and Lingard to apologize for taking a photo with Wiley.:gucci:

Not a good look for Sir Marcus especially with Wiley's schoolgirl fetish. At least Wonder split his wig for his crime

killacal

Banned
Daps
I tell you this guy Maguire is a footballing menace. Absolutely shocking footballer. Not even considering his valuation.
Another master class by mcguire:wow: Im literally entertained:wow:

Join me in watching him off ball fukk the game:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I get high as fukk and only watch man u games to watch McGuire fukk up off ball :russ:

I've never seen a dumber more unaware athlete in my life in any sport.:laff:

He stares at crosses and through balls and never sees whose around him.:picard:

If you're not a man u fan fukk Ronaldo harry is the most entertaining player on the team:wow:

Let's not talk about the shyt that doesn't get scored and doesnt show up in highlights:whoo:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But if you love animals so much like most of them claim, you'd not eat the fukking things. All I'm seeing on profiles is cat outrage next to lamb platters :mjlol:

dogs and cats ain't animals (in the West) breh .

af481a8f-f9f9-45f1-a933-7255d49975ee_text.gif