Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Zouma is Mike Vick status at this point. West Ham handled this poorly. Should’ve suspended him for a few games and people would’ve forgot about it after a month.

I get how lucrative top 4 is but the damage to the club’s reputation will be far more detrimental.

The crazy thing is, if that was a dog he kicked, the reaction would be 1000 times worse.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
can anyone tell me why United didn't go for Bruno Guimeres?

he's exactly the DM they needed. press resistant with passing range. Hell, they could have gone for his teammate, Caquret. they need midfielders like those who can control matches either with one touch crisp passing and are press resistant. they are always by-passing the midfield play and going for those long hollywood balls. smh @ Newcastle having better vision than them.
was it because they couldn't get other players off the payroll? what are we doing here?

They didn't want to sign anyone who the next coach might not favour. Better to give the new coach a blank canvas to work with especially with the likelihood of many players leaving in the summer.

But yeah he would of improved everyones midfield but Citeh's in the league

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Zouma is Mike Vick status at this point. West Ham handled this poorly. Should’ve suspended him for a few games and people would’ve forgot about it after a month.

I get how lucrative top 4 is but the damage to the club’s reputation will be far more detrimental.

The crazy thing is, if that was a dog he kicked, the reaction would be 1000 times worse.

Yeah he phucked up but I cannot be the only person to think this has all gone too far with everyone piling on. When there are far more important issues going on in society and in the world that needs people's focus and attention more.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

I shouldnt be surprised. :scust:

Yeah he phucked up but I cannot be the only person to think this has all gone too far with everyone piling on. When there are far more important issues going on in society and in the world that needs people's focus and attention more.
Let’s just keep it real. A lot of white Brits feel aggrieved by kneeling and BLM. They see it as capitulating to a minority who are “eroding” and attacking their culture, with the statues being pulled down.

Even though it has been thoroughly explained that the kneeling is for racial equality, these right winged brexit zealots still see it as an affront to themselves.

Now they’ve got a black player in their crosshairs, he’s a proxy by which they can take their frustration out on. I can’t feel sorry for Zouma because a lot of these African French players be on that :mjpls: themselves.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s got a pawg/Algerian woman. They don’t see themselves as “black”. He’s a piece of shyt for abusing a cat but even more dumb for allowing himself to be filmed doing it.

This will not go away because footballers have been under heavy scrutiny these past few years, and with Mendy and Greenwood moving mad, this only adds to further public scrutiny of these players. West Ham really left him out to dry by playing him.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

I shouldnt be surprised. :scust:

This what the average cac uk or otherwise feel. Racism to them is not a problem and over blown.

I hate to say tgus in a football thread but on average they dont see us as people just as entertainment..

Dude actually said what's the difference between ism and mistreating a cat?:dwillhuh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This what the average cac uk or otherwise feel. Racism to them is not a problem and over blown.

I hate to says in a football thread but on average they dont see us as people just as entertainment..

Dude actually said what's the difference between ism and mistreating a cat?:dwillhuh:
Breh, Rashford has campaigned tiredlessly to help these neglected children eat a decent meal everyday, and these same clowns who boo the kneeling have effectively told him to “shut up and dribble.”

He’s a better man than me, because I would’ve told them “I hope your kids starve you mush mouth twats.” :pacspit:

Like I said, if this was a dog he kicked, he would’ve had to of leave the country. I’m being serious.

You can’t expect people who aren’t affected my a societal issue to have empathy.