Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Midtable Championship side Middlesbrough and bottom of the table Burnley. :shaq2:

Second game in a row where we should be cruising to victory, get fukked over by VAR and concede a stupid goal.

Ralf gotta feel sick right now.

Pretty much the same performance against Boro we saw tonight.

I think I need a break from United matches . Not good for my mental health.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
These guys are just sorry (lazy, unfocused and unserious) more than they actually suck :francis:

Culture Reset 2.0 will be interesting cause we damn sure need one.

Pretty much the same performance against Boro we saw tonight.

I think I need a break from United matches . Not good for my mental health.

Breh they are starting to really piss me off now.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I know it's frustrating, but this was never a quick fix. It's tempting to make wild statements after a result like this, but on reflection we should have won that game comfortably.

I'd already written off achieving anything this season, i'm just somewhat happy performances are improving. We kinda just have to take that atm.

There's something rotten deep within the club, that takes time to fix.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Bad move by West Ham to start Zouma. Should’ve just suspended him until the heat dies down. Not only do they look like they condone his behavior… he was booed by both sets of fans.

BTW, I don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest, it just seems like very inept management here.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
can anyone tell me why United didn't go for Bruno Guimeres?

he's exactly the DM they needed. press resistant with passing range. Hell, they could have gone for his teammate, Caquret. they need midfielders like those who can control matches either with one touch crisp passing and are press resistant. they are always by-passing the midfield play and going for those long hollywood balls. smh @ Newcastle having better vision than them.
was it because they couldn't get other players off the payroll? what are we doing here?