Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
" The way I see myself in that relationship is the solution, not the problem" :mjlol:

Get this arrogant fukk the hell out of North London.

concise

Veteran
Daps

I didn't know you had to send FIFA a check for them to review a protest of a game. :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Let’s just keep it real. A lot of white Brits feel aggrieved by kneeling and BLM. They see it as capitulating to a minority who are “eroding” and attacking their culture, with the statues being pulled down.

Even though it has been thoroughly explained that the kneeling is for racial equality, these right winged brexit zealots still see it as an affront to themselves.

Now they’ve got a black player in their crosshairs, he’s a proxy by which they can take their frustration out on. I can’t feel sorry for Zouma because a lot of these African French players be on that :mjpls: themselves.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s got a pawg/Algerian woman. They don’t see themselves as “black”. He’s a piece of shyt for abusing a cat but even more dumb for allowing himself to be filmed doing it.

This will not go away because footballers have been under heavy scrutiny these past few years, and with Mendy and Greenwood moving mad, this only adds to further public scrutiny of these players. West Ham really left him out to dry by playing him.
G2TFJih.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

We can't get out of own way. Make a scout the head coach instead of an experienced manager. :why:

I hope this means we fire Addo after we lose the two leg playoff to Nigeria and then hire Hughton full-time.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps

We can't get out of own way. Make a scout the head coach instead of an experienced manager. :why:

I hope this means we fire Addo after we lose the two leg playoff to Nigeria and then hire Hughton full-time.

Foolish foolish people. The way the Ghana FA fumbled after the momentum of the 2010 World Cup performance and the 2009 u20 winning the World Cup is beyond egregious. shyt is so bad, cats don’t even accept call ups. Salisu and Afena-Gyan both knew what time it was and politely declined the AFCON call up. Meanwhile, the same way Senegal, Nigeria and Algeria are able to bolster their national sides with dual citizens like Mahrez, Kouilbaly, Troost-Ekong etc the talented Ghanaian dual citizens like Hudson Odoi, Tariq Lamptey, Iñaki Williams etc all cite some form of mismanagement as the reason they don’t want to play for Ghana. I don’t know when it will stop but losing to Comoros may not be rock bottom. Hopefully, getting blown out of the water by the Nigerians and missing another World Cup will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Far too much talent in Ghana for the black stars to be performing the way they have been.