Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've failed to put everyone onto Homeland and House of Lies. Worthless people only care about Dexter and The Walking Dead :to:

I watched S1 of Dexter week by week then I forgot about it when S2 started. Havent gone back to watch it as of yet.

I do like Scandal, Kerry Washington :ahh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I do like Scandal, Kerry Washington :ahh:

something about this show makes me not turn away. I think the show is awful, the writing is poor, and its so over the top that I cannot say its melodramatic, but I cant stop watching. :wow:

And its not because of Kerry Washington, even tho thats why I started watching.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's on like season 7 now:lolbron:

2>1>4>3>7>5>6

5 and 6 were shyt to me. 1 and 2 were great TV

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
who the hell is a eunuch these days?

True. Only instance of eunuchs I've ever come across in fiction is The Canterbury Tales.

If I ever came across a eunuch in something created today it just really wouldn't make sense to me:what:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is it wrong that I don't care about a bunch off White kids dying. One thing about all the freaky type massacres, they mostly happen in affluent White communities.

Sins of the ancestors, clean up ways and all that

:ohhh: so this is why bad things happen

well now i don't feel bad about africa getting gutted for centuries and all that. was probably just a way to clean up their ancestors' sins.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Maybe he was just a cuckold or something? I don't remember exactly why but there was something wrong with him and or his dikk that made his wife have to recruit the innocent Don Cheadle in her scandal:ld:

There is a eunuch in Game of Thrones btw

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
something about this show makes me not turn away. I think the show is awful, the writing is poor, and its so over the top that I cannot say its melodramatic, but I cant stop watching. :wow:

And its not because of Kerry Washington, even tho thats why I started watching.

Yeah the writing is very formulaic, very soap-esque about it. But I do like the fact that every character is ruthless and has their own agenda. But the show does comes off a bit of a clusterfukk as all the different subplots, lead thus far to the main plot. When good written show uses some subplots as set-ups for later on down the line for other seasons.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe he was just a cuckold or something? I don't remember exactly why but there was something wrong with him and or his dikk that made his wife have to recruit the innocent Don Cheadle in her scandal:ld:

There is a eunuch in Game of Thrones btw
that line made me laugh :russ:

iirc, he couldnt get it up anymore so he let his wife get fukked elsewhere.

I was hooked on House of Lies after the first scene when Marty (Cheadle) woke up with his ex-wife's (Dawn Olivieri) ass in his face. :ahh:

and April (Megalyn Echikunwoke) got naked too :ahh:

Show is funny as fukk too. The antics those dudes get into :russ:

Yeah the writing is very formulaic, very soap-esque about it. But I do like the fact that every character is ruthless and has their own agenda even tho it does make it a clusterfukk as all the different subplots, lead thus far to the main plot. When good written show uses some subplots as set-ups for later on down the line for other seasons.
yeah, that is a good point.

the subplots in this joint barely relate to anything. The acting isnt that good either, which is another issue I have.

And maybe its because I love thickess, but outside of Kerry the women on the show are all :whoa:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't know how or why any of you watch these shows on ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox. They are almost always shyt and the good ones wind up being canceled as soon as you get into them. The only shows that actually had a good run was Lost and 24 and I didn't like either one of them. Oh the office was good too until it got ran into the ground

He had a good thing with April. I'm going to miss her ass :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't know how or why any of you watch these shows on ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox. They are almost always shyt and the good ones wind up being canceled as soon as you get into them. The only shows that actually had a good run was Lost and 24 and I didn't like either one of them. Oh the office was good too until it got ran into the ground

He had a good thing with April. I'm going to miss her ass :to:
Parks and Rec is one of the best comedy's on TV

Happy Endings too.

I dont watch the drama/action shows though. Most of them are crap. Its all about HBO, Showtime, and Starzz for me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
that line made me laugh :russ:

iirc, he couldnt get it up anymore so he let his wife get fukked elsewhere.

I was hooked on House of Lies after the first scene when Marty (Cheadle) woke up with his ex-wife's face in his ass. :ahh:

and April (Megalyn Echikunwoke) got nakes too :ahh:

Show is funny as fukk too. The antics those dudes get into :russ:

Yeah, the show has me crackin up at times. Marty reminds me of Ari Gold in places, the way he set up the black breh :deadmanny:

the subplots in this joint barely relate to anything. The acting isnt that good either, which is another issue I have.

And maybe its because I love thickess, but outside of Kerry the women on the show are all :whoa:

I dont mean the plot for the ep i.e cases they take. More to do with that there are far too many people involved.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it wrong that I don't care about a bunch off White kids dying. One thing about all the freaky type massacres, they mostly happen in affluent White communities.

Sins of the ancestors, clean up ways and all that

Nothing wrong with not caring but saying that you don't care is a bit wrong imho. Wots the point? :ld:

"Ahhh man I just don't care about this :yeshrug: "