Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:deadmanny:

:russ:

7 inches, 4 pounds, been through so many towns :shaq:

white men's favorite fetish too... im sure Pulis keeps his in bed with him.

:russ: Reminds me of the ep in House of Lies.

If I was in a relationship with a white chick and she dropped one day, I want to try Myth Cock, I would dump her. Because now shes put it out there, she gunna get it sooner or later after droppin that bombshell, its only a matter of time. Behind the back :mindblown: or you give in and then watch your manhood striped away from you while you watch your woman get pounded by another breh, basically that shyt, aint gunna happen on my watch, regardless of what colour you are. Get some other sucker to indulge you and let them get their rocks off on it. Moral of the story is, I dont like to share.

If these white brehs werent so submissive, they should asked their girls, you want black cock, I want black p*ssy, set it up ho :smugdraper:

Then again those brehs probably into S&M or even worse they like lil kids :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

If I was in a relationship with a white chick and she dropped one day, I want to try Myth Cock, I would dump her. Because now shes put it out there, she gunna get it sooner or later after droppin that bombshell, its only a matter of time. Behind the back :mindblown: or you give in and then watch your manhood striped away from you while you watch your woman get pounded by another breh, basically that shyt, aint gunna happen on my watch, regardless of what colour you are. Get some other sucker to indulge you and let them get their rocks off on it. Moral of the story is, I dont like to share.

If these white brehs werent so submissive, they should asked their girls, you want black cock, I want black p*ssy, set it up ho :smugdraper:

i dont think it has to do with submission in most cases... some brehs jut like that shyt. :manny:

if my girl did tell me she wanted to "explore" then I would tell her to explore as a single woman. I am not about that life.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i dont think it has to do with submission in most cases... some brehs jut like that shyt. :manny:

I meant Brehs who are under the thumb.

if my girl did tell me she wanted to "explore" then I would tell her to explore as a single woman. I am not about that life.

:yes:

Knowin that you'll be :smugdraper: at the :whew: lucky escape you had.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Wasn't the husband a eunuch or something? He was preoccupied sucking some toes while his wife is getting it in:damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wasn't the husband a eunuch or something? He was preoccupied sucking some toes while his wife is getting it in:damn:
that shyt was so weird :russ:

I dont think he had his dikk loped off tho. I cant remember.

There are some scenes like that in that new Marlon Wayans movie, A Haunted House.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Yup, i only caught up on the show last week, actually watched all the eps in 1 day as they were only 30mins long. Not bad at all.

I was gunna say Black brehs dont do those kind of fetish but then I remembered Tony Atlas. :smugfavre:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yup, i only caught up on the show last week, actually watched all the eps in 1 day as they were only 30mins long. Not bad at all.

I was gunna say Black brehs dont do those kind of fetish but then I remembered Tony Atlas. :smugfavre:
yeah, im thinking about getting Showtime again for this show

they had me hooked last season. :lawd:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I've failed to put everyone onto Homeland and House of Lies. Worthless people only care about Dexter and The Walking Dead :to: